The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission is loving God and your neighbor for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages 85.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_07.pdf

---This week is a focus in our lesson on neighbors.

---Why? For God loved us.

---God was not just sitting on a throne somewhere in heaven and thinking by Himself: I love, I love, I love everyone.

---He is not just sitting.

---God goes out to walk with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden after He made them.

---He relates with them. He asked them how they are? Happy? He asked them how they feel? Very thankful. He asked them about their desires and dreams. He is interested. Adam and Eve enjoyed the walking with God.

---So did Henoch. Having a relationship with God is to love God. Be interested in God, talking to Him regularly or with whispers or with thoughts in the mind, pleases Him.

---So did Job. Job said: “I know in Whom I believe and in the morning He will wake me up”.

---So the Bible also says that God is in me, before me, behind me, next to me on both sides, above and below me.

---David talked to God at midnight. He talked to Him before the sun comes up. Daniel talked to Him three times a day, morning, lunch and dinner with the windows wide open, unashamed. Do you?

---Now the engine of love is hot and is idling well. It is ready to go.

---So what does it mean to love your neighbor as yourself?

---This rule of loving God and loving your neighbor as yourself is as old as the Old Testament also.

---One can find it is the first verses of Deuteronomy 6. And here in our lesson repeated by Jesus in Luke 10:27.

---Moses knew Jesus (says Hebrews 11:17-19) and Jesus knew Moses personally.

---The law was given to Moses by Jesus and thus Jesus quotes or cites from Himself as God.

---Agape, godly love, is the relationship of God to everyone.

---Demonstrated says John 3:16 by giving…His most precious gift…His son.

---To whom? To us. Why? So that we can be saved. Who? All.

---But, says Jacob Arminius, not all wants it. Some rejects it by free choice. Not so, says Theodore Bezae, the successor of John Calvin, they are made to reject by God and some are made to accept. There is no free choice. Well…

---Choose ye today whom you want to believe…Elijah was saying.

---Choose? I thought total depravity made it impossible for anyone to properly choose? No, says Arminius, preveniet Grace allows a person to have a free will to choose salvation or not.

---Heretic! Shouted Gromarus at the Synod of Dort in 1618 when Arminius was dead already in 1609. “Arminius is a heretic” he said.

---Why is all this confusion in Calvinism? Because Calvin studied Philosophy and Law and read his Bible a lot. But, he loved Augustine and cited in his Institutes from Augustine a lot. So he borrowed original sin misinterpreted from Romans 5:12 from Augustine.

---Augustine did not invent original sin because it actually came from an Apocrypha. But the Vetus Latina and Vulgate Latin translations translated the Greek wrongly with “because” which is not in the Greek.

---Paul used a much more complicated set of particles here.

---Nevertheless, choose. Correct?

---You can choose. Do you? Do you wish to love God with your whole everything?

---Yes but I want to reserve my stomach. There are things…well…I like.

---But Leviticus 11 by Christ says do not eat it. I know so I need time to choose.

---Are you going to wait until you are old before you choose to love God?

---It may be too late because you do not know when you can suddenly die. Correct?

---So be ready all the time. When? Immediately. Call you pastor at Church for your decision and commit yourself to it. They wait for your call. Is your phone out?