The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 9, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Ephesians 5 and living holy for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 112.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_09.pdf

---Or try in alternative this one:  https://ssnet.org/lessons/23c/less09.html

---It is all about a sanctified life. Living, behave, act, do, speak a sanctified holy life.

---The world needs to be given up. Satan is using the world and its entertainment and attractions to benumb the spiritual assets of the Christian.

---Every now and then he changed the paradigm of philosophy hoping that each generation will criticize the previous ones and the counter-measures taken by previous generations to foster a strong faith, will be weakened and many people will be lost during the chaos.

---So after modernism he pushed for post-modernism.

---But then he shifted it to techno-modernism or digi-modernism.

---Post-digi-modernism is really a proper answer to techno-modernism and digi-modernism.

---If you cut out of your life, twitter, www.youtube.com and the same, Hollywood movies, films, videos, news in all its forms then what happens?

---You liberate yourself from any onslaught against your brain by the World media as tool used by Satan!

---What can be better than that?

---Personally, after more than 150 days free from virtual image in movie form, my eyes are more sensitive for nature and the environment.

---Beauty took on a new meaning for me.

---That is post-digi-modernism. Putting away digital devices in my life, is the answer.

---Do I still use Smartphone? Yes, for virtual text.

---Do I watch movies in church or sermons on PPT media display in church? No.

---I watch the preacher and do not look at the screen.

---Virtual image. God told Moses not to make any image of what is in heaven or on earth.

---Why? Become a post-digi-modernist and you will know. A post-techno-modernist and you will experience what I did.

---So can Satan use media to tempt me in this period of digi-modernism? Hardly.

---So my prayer-life got stronger. My help from the Holy Spirit, Christ and the Father (as the Ancient of Days in Daniel 7) is clearer.

---I am more aware of it.

---Will it help other people? I do not know. Try it and tell me if you also experienced the joy of this abstinence in your life?

---Abstain from movies in all its forms. Or news which is a “museum of tragedies”. Stop walking through the museum of tragedies. Rather walk in nature.

---Rich people and CEO of big corporations stopped using the Smartphones!

---So Paul is saying that the way you live influences the way you think and the way you think influences the way you have your method and the way you have your method influences the final product that you produce. Thus the words of Hendrik Stoker, a Calvinist Philosopher in the 1920’s.

---Are you shackled to your smartphone. One finger flipping from picture to picture? Is your life looking down instead of looking up or around? ---It is time for a change. When? Now.