하나님의 뜻은 성경으로 압니다

창세기 24:45-46

45 내가 마음속으로 말하기를 마치기도 전에 리브가가 물동이를 어깨에 메고 나와서 우물로 내려와 긷기로 내가 그에게 이르기를 청하건대 내게 마시게 하라 한즉

46 그가 급히 물동이를 어깨에서 내리며 이르되 마시라 내가 당신의 낙타에게도 마시게 하리라 하기로 내가 마시매 그가 또 낙타에게도 마시게 한지라

질문: 여기 지금까지 일어났던 일이 반복하여 기록되었습니다. 왜 성경 기자가 세부 사항까지 다시 한 번 반복하여 기록했을까요?

1) 지금까지 일어난 일들을 독자들이 벌써 잊어버렸을까봐

2) 고대의 이야기를 기록하는 스타일이었다

3) 다시 한 번 정확하게 반복함으로 이야기의 진실성을 확증하려는 것이었다

우리는 성경을 통하여 창조주 하나님을 압니다. 성경이 없으면 우리를 구속하신 예수 그리스도도 알 길이 없습니다. 우리 스스로 만들어낸 하나님이 아닌 참 하나님을 믿고 섬기려면, 우리가 이러려니 생각하는 하나님의 뜻이 아니라 실제 하나님의 뜻을 찾아 믿고 순종하려면, 우리는 성경을 연구하고, 그 말씀을 깨닫고, 확신하고, 말씀 속에서 주님을 만나야 합니다.

Will of God Is in the Bible
Genesis 24:45-46

45 And before I had done speaking in mine heart, behold, Rebekah came forth with her pitcher on her shoulder; and she went down unto the well, and drew water: and I said unto her, Let me drink, I pray thee.
46 And she made haste, and let down her pitcher from her shoulder, and said, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: so I drank, and she made the camels drink also.

behold: 보다, 보라!
come forth: 나오다
pitcher: 물주전자, 물동이
shoulder: 어깨
draw: 물을 긷다
pray: 기도하다, 간청하다
haste: 서두름
let down: 내려놓다
camel: 낙타, 약대

Question: This is a repetition of what had happened. Why do you think the Bible writer repeated all the details one more time?
1) He was afraid readers already forgot what had happened
2) This is the ancient style of relating the story
3) By exactly repeating one more time, it ensures the truthfulness of the account

We know the Creator God through Bible. Without Bible, there is no way to know Jesus Christ our Savior, either. If we want to believe in the true God and serve Him, and not a god of our own creation, if we want to find and practice the actual will of God, and not His will as we assume in our own thinking, we need to study the Bible and understand, and believe in the word. We've got to meet the Lord in the word of God.GodsWill.jpg 하나님의 뜻.jpg