할아버지라는 말은 없습니다
창세기 24:47-48

47 내가 그에게 묻기를 네가 뉘 딸이냐 한즉 이르되 밀가가 나홀에게서 낳은 브두엘의 딸이라 하기로 내가 코걸이를 그 코에 꿰고 손목고리를 그 손에 끼우고
48 내 주인 아브라함의 하나님 여호와께서 나를 바른 길로 인도하사 나의 주인의 동생의 딸을 그의 아들을 위하여 택하게 하셨으므로 내가 머리를 숙여 그에게 경배하고 찬송하였나이다

질문: 리브가는 아브라함의 형제의 딸이 아니라 손녀딸입니다. 그런데 왜 동생의 딸이라고 칭했나요? (다니엘 5:11 참고)

질문: 아브라함의 종이 기도하지 않았다면 하나님께서 리브가를 만나도록 인도하지 않으셨을까요?
1) 예 2) 아니요
그렇다면 왜 기도가 필요한가요?

히브리 성경에는 할아버지라는 말이 없습니다. 아버지를 포함한 조상은 다 아버지로 불리었습니다. 다니엘 5장에도 벨사살은 느부갓네살의 손자였지만 느부갓네살이 아버지라고 표현되었군요. 그들이 다 나에게 생명을 전해준 분이란 의미겠죠. 그래서 하나님은 우리 아버지이십니다. 그 하나님께 우리가 기도할 때 가까이에서 우리 기도를 들으시는 친아버지이심을 알 수 있습니다.

The Word "Grandfather" Not Exist
Genesis 47-48

47 And I asked her, and said, Whose daughter art thou? And she said, the daughter of Bethuel, Nahor's son, whom Milcah bare unto him: and I put the earring upon her face, and the bracelets upon her hands.
48 And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son.

bear: 낳다
earring: 귀고리, 귀걸이
bracelet: 팔찌
bow down: 절하다, 머리를 숙이다, 허리를 굽히다
right: 바른, 옳은
Question: Rebekah was not Abraham’s brother’s daughter but his granddaughter. Why then the servant said she was brother's daughter?
(See Dan 5:11) _____________________________________

Question: If the servant didn’t pray, would not God lead him to meet Rebekah?
1) Yes 2) No
Why then is it necessary to pray?

There is no word "grandfather" in Hebrew Bible. All the forefathers including your father is called "father." In Daniel 5 as well, Belshazzar was Nebuchadnezzar's grandson, but he was called "your father." Perhaps it implies they are those who gave life to me all together. That's why God is our Father. When we pray to this God, we will know He is our true Father who listens to our prayers standing near to us.road-to-emmaus.jpg