---The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

---The Topic today is: "The Sign of the Abrahamic Covenant- Circumcision".

Studying Genesis in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, the Holy Spirit is the speaker.

---The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

---The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 88 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 59.

---The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---One of the famous professors of Andrews University, said once "Why must I be a big fish in a small tank, when I can be a small fish in a big tank".

So he left and went to a liturgical church seminary and taught there.

---Sadly, he adopted their way of thinking.

---He got his big tank

---Another University professor over there had the opportunity to write a commentary for Adventism on one of the Books of the Bible. "Well, he thought, Why should I write to a small audience?

---There are many out there in the big USA market. Maybe I will gain a lot of many through sales if I write it for a non-SDA audience".

---Sadly, he did.

---He got his book. Adventists got their deviation from Adventism through his books.

---Abraham sometimes lived the same way. God gave him the circumcision so that he could be distinguished from the other nations.

---Circumcision was not replaced by infant baptism as non-SDA churches think, because girls are not circumcised but they are baptized properly as adults.

---No Jew could sin without a non-believing women telling him that he is a Jew, reminding him that he is sinning. That he is supposed to be different.

---God told spiritual Israel: "Do not live like the Canaanites around you". 

---"Do not intermarry with them or marry a Philistine like Samson did".