The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Genesis in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "The Death of Rachel and other evil things".

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 129 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 85.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---Dirty Laundry. That is what the Bible is all about.

---God cleaning dirty laundry and how He did it.

---Jacob has a prostitute Bilhah and his son Reuben slept with her.

---Rachel died at the birth of her second son Ben-oni "son of suffering" but Jacob change his name to Ben-jamin "son of the right hand".

---Dr. Doukhan keep saying that God continues His plan despite people's evil.

---God has a work of salvation to do and thus God is among sinners doing it.

---Nebuchadnezzar was vile but he got the prophecy of empires in Daniel 2! To get the prophecy does not save him but he is instrumental in God's plan.

---A pastor recently preached that people should not be Pharisees by using Morning Manna and Tithes to show how "good a Christian" they are. The Holy Spirit took the message and turned it around and a friend of ours said after the sermon: I want to come to Morning Manna but I live too far. Maybe I must watch online. I do not pay Tithe. Maybe I should. Balaam cursed but the Holy Spirit made people hear blessings!

---The people participating in evil will understood the Promised Land as a physical geomorphological piece of territory here on earth. Despite that it is a heavenly concept in reality.

---Heavenly Zion, Heavenly Jerusalem, Heavenly Mountain. The Egyptians had a heavenly Nile and Heavenly journey for the dead on a bark in the night after Ra the sun is killed in the West with red blood on the horizon. He travels with the dead to the Investigative Judgment before Midnight and the Executive Judgment afterwards.True Hebrew theology turned Pagan!

---So also with the life of Jacob, Reuben and other evil people in the Old Testament.

---Dr. LaRondelle had an expression: "God can hit straight with a bended stick". For His plan to continue, yes. But God also change people's lives so that the dirty laundry become clean with hissop, perfect in His sight effectively. 

---Nebuchadnezzar was converted before he died.