The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart. 

The Topic today is: "Psalm 23 from Saturday and now Wednesday the Shepherd brings me before my enemies and my cup flow over"

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 9 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 10.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---This week is a spending of time with Psalm 23.

---One of the reasons we follow the Shepherd over difficult terrain on this earth, is because He knows where He is going. His place.

---We also imitate His walk for our paths. Why? He was in all points tempted as we are yet without sin Hebrews 4:15.

---Ephesians 6:12 names our enemies as principal and evil spiritual powers in the air and around even in "heavenly places" on earth! Like the Union church in South Korea.

---Andrew Kang is a popular evangelist in South Korea preaching imitation of Christ messages. The restoring of the image of God in us is strongly connected in our imitation of Christ towards perfection.

---Calvinistic orientated scholars like LaRondelle, Knight (Pharisees page 164 on Calvinism), all cling to the impossiblity of attaining perfection "because Greek absolitistic perfection is not possible on earth".

---God wrote the Bible and He says, after Christ became human and was still alive as human, be perfect for I am perfect. Period.

---So what about a heretic comittee to decide whether Andrew Kang is a heretic or not? Well, what books are they prescribing? LaRondelle and Knight Calvinistic perfection impossible books.

---Why? Because on Sunday I attended a wedding in the Shijosa Union Conference main church, and bulgogi (ox-beef Korean style) was placed in the center of the table on both sides for guests to eat.

---Of course New Start Activists would get a heart attack by this. They should. The Spirit of Prophecy is involved. This red card should concern them. And us too.

---If Spirit of Prophecy is not followed in the main halls "heavenly places" on earth how can "heavenly places" related people decide whether Andrew Kang, who is preaching Ellen White salvation overcoming messages, as possible, whether he is a heretic or not?

---Actually the whole union sits with big problems on proper Sabbath keeping (farmers), eating style not linked to Andrew Kang's Last Generation Messages and Bible and Spirit of Prophecy preparation for these times.

---But the Lord is My Shepherd. He will lead.

---Ellen White was not Calvinistic. She preached perfection possible. We need to know that. LaRondelle and Knight do not preach Ellen White perfection views. We need to know that also.

---The Trojan Horse of Calvinism inroads in Adventism is a dangerous role for Last Generation Adventists to play. We need to wake up and follow the Shepherd over this difficult terrain amid evil in "heavenly places" on earth.

---If members are eating beef contrasting to Spirit of Prophecy counsels for these last days, then the brain is closed not to see the wrong theology with Calvinistic inroads in Adventism and one’s music is more Presbyterian orientated for the young people than biblical principles expected. Calvinism focus only on Justification but true Adventism focuses on Justification and Sanctification. That is the difference needed. 

---Is greed for finances part of this? If they can pronounce him heretic, they are able to get access to donations that were allocated to his work and they can extort that for themselves and their projects? Heaven forbid.