The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Your hair counted and your kidneys and heart in His hand, He is near you, in you, if you will”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 88 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 59.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now? https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_07.pdf

---It is very important to live with God’s presence near you than without His presence.

---How near is someone who holds your kidneys in His hands? And your heart-pump? Where are the Abortion doctors? Are you going to snatch a life between the hands of God? Nurses, the doctor do it on his own risk but he must not expect you to help him/her. Be not an accomplice.

---Hairs are counted, how near is that Person?

---I have found that the presence of God is miraculously supplied to me in a physical awareness of moral power immediately when I prayed Romans 13:14 “but be ye clothed with the Lord Jesus Christ”. If you are you are safe and the forces of evil retreat.

---It is better to claim the promises of God and suffer together with others than to bemoan the situation with everyone else without a concept of His nearness.

---How far was Jesus from Daniel’s friends in the oven of king Neb?

---Who revealed to Joseph the interpretation of the dream of the ones together with him in prison?

---“Father, I also prayed for those whom You have given to Me” Jesus prayed to the Father in the Gospel of John. That includes each one of us. Someone is praying for you! You say, I do not have relatives?

---Yesterday we ate in a Buffet in a city in South Korea and young man took his food and bowed his head and prayed earnestly to God to thank Him for the food. Where does he think He is? It was so beautiful that as we past we prayed for Him for blessings that he is praying.

---Angels to our assistance? Do you know how powerful they are? Holy Spirit in our heart also God, also Yahweh, also all-powerful. We have all we need right here.

---When you pray: “Lord, can You help me” He is already. You just did not know it.

---For years my wife and eye prayed that the Lord will use us in our professionalism that we payed expensive (with good scholarships from Him!) to upgrade ourselves academically. We said then, “in the meantime, let us help change people’s lives around us where we are, among the farmers”. We did.

---After many years came the call to teach academically. The very books my wife wrote and we teamed up sometimes, became instantly the textbooks for the university and students loved it. Two wrote letters saying that their parents are not SDA’s but was but became backsliders and joined another church. They want to come back! Because of my wife’s lectures that help touch their hearts. Can you see the Holy Spirit, the Trinity involved? We do.

---Grab your hardcopy Bible and hymnal (because you have to sing soprano or alto or bass) your Sabbath School lesson book and see you in church. “Where two or three gathered in My name….I am there”! You want to take attendance? Write Jesus’ name first, said Charles Bradford who died a short while ago. Bless his heart Lord.