The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Now it is our turn: The Jeremiah 29 template for us”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 89 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 60.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now? https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_07.pdf

---Three principles are outlined for us from Jeremiah 29 in the lesson:

1.     Even though the exile brought terrible results because the remnant was taken 1000 km to Babylon it was in the Hand of God. God said that it was predicted and it happened as God predicted.

2.     They must not give up hope because God can work within their difficulties for their protection and Daniel and Esther did just that and others who worked with and for God. We can too.

3.     There is a specific time when this “trouble of theirs” will end. Predicted by God. Also for us.

---This is the Jeremiah 29 template with three principles from God for their little Time of Trouble in those days after the three exiles in 605, 597 and 586 BC.

---Also for us…

---When I write now, it is not conventional Adventism but just my opinion. If you are emotional about this section, then hate me, not conventional Adventism. No one has said this but me.

---Daniel 11:36-45 our scholars like LaRondelle said is a “grey area” in our understanding. Why? Things did not happen yet. Wait and see said James White.

---But, it is happening as we speak.

---Yesterday the FBI went in at Trump (ex-president that was very strong and wants to ‘Pop-up’ again for re-election in 2024.

---But years ago I wrote about Daniel 11:45 interpreting my understanding (literal and not symbolical/allegorical/figuratively as conventional Adventists do since 1953 explained by George McGreedy Price in his Daniel Commentary).

---Trump was the one who moved the embassy earlier in verse 45 “his seat between the seas [Mediteranean and Dead Sea (s). Near the temple mound as Daniel saw.

---In verse 44 it says that the East [I thought Iran or China] and North [I thought Iraq or Russia] will disturb him and he will come with his forces. Daniel 11:44. Trump did, did he not? Obama also did before him? And Bush before him?

---In verse 43 Libya suddenly became an allies and met Tony Blair in 2003, peace with the USA and England in that year. Daniel saw it in this verse. Ethiopia [Somalia, Sudan, all those countries of Ethiopia of Daniel’s day] followed the USA or “him” as Daniel saw between verse 36 to 45.

---You may say, stop, you are futuristic. They are right. Presentistic is better because it happens before our eyes.

---Put together Trump, FBI, 1335, moving of embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in 2017, ……Time of Trouble. But Door of Mercy. But Latter Rain Sealing before that and let's say if that is in 2024, when blessed for the saints and sorry for the evil will start, then our window of conversion is very short!

---Even though I may be wrong. At least grab your hardcopy Bible and head for the church. The right one which is conventional Adventism. After all, these last lines sounds incredible but is just my single opinion and may not play out as I am outlining here my understanding of Daniel 11 last parts.