The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 9, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "There is sunshine in my soul” in Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson In the Crucible with Christ”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 117 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 78.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_09.pdf

---What time is it this Friday to focus on in the lesson? Every Friday, the preparation day for the Sabbath, the day to cook twice, also for Sabbath, we focus on Ellen White’s related message.

---Ellen White? Yes. “That sick old woman cult of Adventism” the Reformed critic called Adventists in the 1950’s and we had to hear the echoes from our family members who were Calvinists.

---In one of her books, she said that no matter the circumstance, we can get a sunbeam in this dark circumstance to shine on others to let them also experience the ray of hope shining from the Throne of God. Ellen G. White, Testimonies for the Church, vol. 2, pp. 593, 594.

---What she says is not new. It is biblical. You say: Where? Read the Psalms about lamp for my feet, help on the road, walk in Thy law, it enlightens my understanding, You guide my feet, sure goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, so that I can tell others of Thy goodness David said in Psalms. You got the same message as Ellen White? That “sick old cult woman” is biblical!

---You say, show me her exact words. Click on the link and go to Friday. It is that simple. Even choose your own language if it is not English. Translated in all languages of the world just as this lesson book.

---“Religion just wants your money” my friends warned me.

---Yes, 10% belongs to God and that is it.

---In fact, gamerooms just want your money. So are expensive restaurants. So are clothing stores. So are Wholesalers. So are all who are owners.

---“It’s my property and I can do anything with it and no-one will tell me what to do on my land”.

---No, the house and probably five inches on it is yours. Below that belongs to the government, they are kind to “loan” it to you. Kind to recognize your claims. But push comes to push, they can take it and will.

---Ask the Jews who is regularly giving 10% of all their money to Yahweh. They are the richest people in the world. Why? They bank in heaven with the Creator and Inventor of the whole World. Because God promise, that those who bring their tithes to Him, He will open the Windows of Heaven for them.

---But why do we have so many weather and storm disasters suddenly now? Where is the ray of sunlight when houses and apartments are under water? What Windows are now open?

---Read Daniel 12:1. There is predicted by God that at the end of time there will be a Time of Trouble.

---Is the world in chaos?

---Isaiah 24 says in these times the leaders of the world will be weak.

---Frail, hiding in bunkers even though they are a superpower. Sleeping every night in a different bed in order not to be assassinated. Is that strong or weak? Forgetful and suffering from dementia. Is that capable or incapable?

---Jesus predicted these same times in Matthew 24 saying floods, earthquakes, tsunamis will be all over the world.

---Did Jesus create them? Start reading your Bible.

---No. Eventually you will discover that the same force that killed Jesus is the same supernatural force of this cosmos that create all these disasters. Jesus just saw it before us.

---Start putting your ear to the ground and listen if the train is coming with your Bible in your hand.

---As a kid I use to put a coin on the railway to see how the train is going to flatten it. Then I put my ear on the railway to hear if the train is coming. But scared that I cannot hear it I quickly jumped up.

---Bible in your hand? Only have digital. Not hardcopy.

---Nowadays the libraries burn or throw away hardcopies. Why? Everything is digital.

---Ever heard of anti-digital bombs? These days they are created and not yet used but is there.

---What if there is a digital outage all over the world? No Bible for those who only had a digital Bible. “And they will seek for the Word of God and not find it? Oops!

---So why not dust off your hardcopy and bring pens to church to underline. Surprises are in it.

---Be ready to let the Spirit surprise you. Rays of light from God’s throne shining upon you to share.