The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Spiritual meekness a witness for God” in Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson In the Crucible with Christ”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 124 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 80*.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_10.pdf

---Cultures do not like to talk about spiritual meekness.

---The human nature is in essence opportunistic. Give me and grab if I can or may even cannot or may not.

---Submission to the force over us is Romans 16 by Paul. Good or bad. The Romans were good and bad.

---Spiritual submission to God brings with it meekness. Why? He is taking over and fight the cause of the one suffering.

---How? The weapon of prayer. Is it a leader praying propagating fighting to the listeners who then resist? Absolutely not.

---Meekness do not react in the face of an onslaught of fighting words, angry emotions, especially if the other side is selfishly gain-orientated,

---Most selfish gain projects in people’s lives are God-less pursuits. It trends towards secularism. It seeks comfort. It seeks more and more from the environment. Israel from Egypt switched to this attitude against Moses one can read in Numbers.

---Moses was very meek and patient. He cried his heart out not against the people but went to God and spiritually cried with Him.

---That is meekness spiritual weapon.

---Faced with the problem, the meek person silently walked away with “I will see what I should do”. Walk away to a private room and pray earnestly to God for help.

---“I turn my eyes up to the mountains…where would be my help? My help is in the name of the Lord Who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121 goes on to say that He is my Protector and help.

---“He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake” Psalm 23. In the paths to civil activism? No. To walk with banners screaming my lungs out for what I think is a biblical right against a worldly wrong? No. Why?

---Because interpersonal one on one conversation about biblical principles of right and wrong is the path of meekness and spiritual help to change the situation with prayer.

---“Blessed are those who are meek” Christ said, “for they are on their way to heaven while living on earth”…Matthew 5 paraphrased by me.