The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying On Death Dying and the Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Job and Moses seeking Resurrection" for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson On Death Dying and the Future Hope.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 45 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 31.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_04.pdf

--- Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives,

and that in the end He will stand on the earth.

---This is not just Job fantasy or imagination or metaphors of a reality that is not.

---It is not Job’s virtual reality.

---It is Moses writing in Midian around 1460 BC composing the epic poem of history of the life of Job.

---The fascinating trauma of Job is Moses himself. Lost everything, also Moses. Demoted in life. Also Moses. Separated from family and friends. Also Moses. Yet, he knows God and His Agape love for him. Also Moses.

26 And after my skin has been destroyed,

yet in my flesh I will see God;

---Moses knows that even if he dies, with Resurrection God will give him a new flesh and he will see God. That is what Job said in the epic through the hand of Moses. Did Job ever said it? Yes. And Moses liked it and said it too.

27 I myself will see him

with my own eyes—I, and not another.

How my heart yearns within me!

---Is Moses yearning for God in hot Midian separated from his role in the Egyptian Palace and Universities there? Yes.

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,

since the root of the trouble lies in him,’

29 you should fear the sword yourselves;

for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,

and then you will know that there is judgment.

---The Hell event is planned by God for the extermination of all troubles since the root of the problem God knows is Satan and He has a sword or punishment assigned for after the Millennium when the executive judgment will take place by fire and by His Word. He will speak, and it will be extermination.

---All evil will be at once exterminated forever not to relive. Except they repent.