Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 9, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “The Fires of Hell for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

Edition is on page 126 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 82.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_10.pdf

---The Bible is using the words Fires of Hell and eternity connected with it.

---The Hebrew word is olam for eternity.

---So scholars are saying, including Catholics in 1874 with a children book, that forever will people burn in hell.

---Olam when used of God is forever. When used with humans is lifespan. When used with fire is until it goes out.

---Fire will burn until everything is completely burnt and completely extinguished, one hour, one day, one week, one month. But no more smoke will there be and no more existence of any soul.

---There is no pleasure in the death of the wicked (Ezechiel 33:11).

---The dead knows nothing it is said at a number of places in the Bible.

---All fire references of the Bible for the wicked should stand under the umbrella of Revelation 20:12 that is followed with a new creation of a new earth, after completely burnt from evil.

---Is your preachers telling you otherwise?

------There was a famous scholar Eta Linnemann, who studied under Rudolph Bultmann and Ernst Fuchs Higher Criticism and became a lecturer in it.

------One day, she realized that they are fake Christianity and she turned around.

------Gerhard Hasel was very excited about her and gave me her book

------On page 128 she warns against the following attitude: "It is pernicious to handle Scripture, as some do, with the assumption that what is plainly says should be laid aside in favor of some novel theory giving a new and different sense to the words. When I approach God's Word with this attitude, I am already off course, even if the result is positive. I have placed my trust in my intellect and believed myself capable of discerning what is correct".

Absolutely true Linnemann. Ellen White would give you a green card here. So do we. It is from her book Historical Criticism of the Bible 1990.

---The Paradox Gospel movement started with Paul Tillich in his Systematic Theology of 1913.

---The biblical view of Perfection, Sanctification and Holiness and Law keeping requires that you have a two legged approach to Salvation: walking with a left leg of Christ for us Perfection, Sanctification and Holiness with perfect Law keeping instantly as “Status” supplying to the repentant sinner. But, but that there is a right leg for walking in the Torah, which is “Process/Growth”.

---Walking towards Perfection, Unto Perfection, Unto Sanctification. Unto Holiness. Unto keeping the Law 100% including the Sabbath.

---Paradox Gospel tries “to liberate” Christianity from the obligations of the “Process/Growth” effective and successful work of the Holy Spirit.

---They say we only need Christ and the “Status” and that is it.

---Sounds good, but it is not biblical.

---Are your preachers giving you the sofa gospel? One legged approach?

---It is time to throw away barriers to a full understanding of the Word of God as Linnemann did and follow her advice. Is it not right?

---Are you going to?