The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Plan for God and get support for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 50 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 36.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_04.pdf

---Ellen White advice is always this time of the week.

---Sincerity in giving is needed.

---God’s eye will not miss anything.

---Our works will then match our faith. Rewards will be rendered from God. That is certain.

---If we pray and plan for the advancement of God’s work on earth, God is with our planning and help us carry it out successfully.

---Are we to plan only for our country or also for other countries?

---Think of your house, your yard, your front street part, your street, across the street, down the street other neighbors. In a distance the nature.

---Should you just clean your house inside but not paint outside?

---Should you just clean in the house but not in the yard? Not cut the lawn?

---Should you live with neighbors that are careless all year long next to you about their conditions?

---Is it a case of I do what I do and you do not say anything and I will not say anything what you do?

---Should one leave the potholes in the street just like that?

---Should one keep living in an area where fires are made and pollution is flowing over your house from everywhere?

---Do nothing for others? Just for yourself?

---That is the bad apartheid. The good apartheid will take care of your own and others. Christian apartheid is working for others in the same way as you do for yourself. You make no distinction in satisfying the needs of others than you satisfy the needs of your own.

---What is reversed apartheid? It is when you suffered bad apartheid and when you are in power you do the same bad apartheid but in the opposite direction.

---So what is the solution? Biblical good apartheid. “Come out of her [the world, false doctrines, false churches] My people” and then plan how to evangelize everyone everywhere to join “My people”

---Are you?