The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 5, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Never stand for other’s debt for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 61 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 42.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_05.pdf

---Proverbs was brought together by Solomon about his wisdom that was given by God to him. The Egyptians were fascinated by Solomon’s wisdom and use to visit him to listen to that.

---He said in Proverbs 22:7 that one should never become a surety for another person’s debts.

---How my father and I had learned this lesson in our lives!

---My father cosigned for me to borrow money from the Bank. They gave. We did not have the money. So my father put our house and yard as surety and they gave the money. But we did not pay off the house yet.

---I took half of the money and gave my father half by purchasing a land from my cousin. My father is a builder so he is going to build a house there and sell it.

---My father did better. He sold the land and bought a house with down-payments and borrowing from the Bank with the estate as surety.

---Years went by and I ended in Japan working.

---My father then gave the bad news. Accumulated interest made us to face an Auction that Friday, four days further in 2001.

---They called my father. My father called me. My boss in Japan, mr. Kobayashi asked me why I looked so sad.

---I told him.

---Two hours later he asked me to come to the office. He is a Buddhist.

---He asked me to ask my father and the Bank the total amount that my father and I together owed to the Bank.

---I did.

---He called me two hours later. He is going to pay every penny of it.

---He did. He took my passport and every month one thousand dollars from my pay.

---The Bank manager called my father. All the debt is paid mr. Van Wyk. Please come to the office for VIP treatment. He did.

---God helped me out of my sin that I created years ago against Proverbs. Right?