The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master until He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 9 may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Covetousness or Greediness for Morning Manna in the Sabbath School Series Managing for the Master until He comes

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 72.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click right now on this link and enjoy the lesson of this week right now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_09.pdf

---Covetousness. Greediness. Desire to have neighbor’s house, or car or….spouse.

---It is kind of a father of other sins.

---Sometimes theft, murder and other sins are committed because of this. Greediness. Desire to possess what is not the person’s own.

---“I want to climb up to the highest mountain in heaven and sit on His (Creature’s throne)” Lucifer said as the most beautiful angel in heaven long ago. Isaiah 14:12-14.

---Stolen love for what belongs to others.

---His punishment ultimately is going to be burning in fire and be extinguished forever. It is coming but first Christ must take humanity to heaven for that process to happen later.

---Desire to have what is not yours.

---The story is told at Niniveh in the year 650 BC on a neo-Assyrian clay tablet called “The Legend of the Worm”.

---It says that the god Anu created heaven and heaven created the earth and the earth (as another god) created the marshes and the marshes created the worm.

---Anu then gave the worm a vegetarian diet to eat, apples.

---“No, said the worm,” rebelling “I do not want to eat apples. I want to be on the gums of humans eating there near the teeth”.

---Angrily for his rebellion, judgment was decided against the worm and he will be destroyed by the Dentist. It was a dentist text. A children story in 650 BC.

---But one cannot miss the Lucifer event here. Jews were carried to Niniveh, the capital of the Assyrian Empire, in 723 BC.

---So second generation Hebrews or Jews children were speaking Assyrian fluently and working in the library of Niniveh where this text was found.

---The Jewish mother told the Lucifer event in Isaiah 14:12-14 to her boy. He now worked in the library. writing children stories and copied it putting it in pagan style mixed with Isaiah’s ideas. Does it make sense?

---Greediness, covetousness.

---There are people who ask you to eat out, a friend, and when you do, and if you are living with little means, expect you to pay for it. And enjoy you struggling to pay from your little money for it while he is driving a BMW!

---The other way I also saw. Poor people expecting the wealthy to always pay for their meals too and enjoying it. Greediness can work both ways, right?

---Christ said that we should not be greedy.

---“What is it that you desire most in your life?” I asked a Kyungpook National University Korean student once in class. Twenty years old he answered the way many humans do: “Money, to be rich”.

---Is it true that if you want to be rich you have to walk over many human’s possessions and grab all the way increasing yourself?

---Some will say: Now you talk our language, the language of the president of the drinking bar in Berlin, Karl Marx (born two years after William Miller’s conversion, in 1818) and his religion hating friend who wrote a commentary on Revelation, Friedrich Engels, born four years after Miller in 1820).

---No, their drunk ideas were also built on greediness. Engels wrote rules against wealth for others but he did not keep it himself. He died very rich. There are articles on his personal life. Double tongue persons.

---“You should not….except me” was their motto.

---Now that one third of the heaven’s bad angels were also thrown out of heaven due to Lucifer becoming Satan’s rebellion, he tells them every day: “It is very bad to rebel against the ruler”. "To be greedy against me is bad". He says.

---So you get the picture?

---It is time to pull up the socks. Bring Agape (Godly love) into your life. You will then know what you should do in every moment, rich or poor.

---Is it right to steal when you are poor?

---Steal is steal whether it is by a dominating personality, a narcistic rich personality or out of poverty. We all need to learn this important lesson in our lives and it can only be rectified by Agape Godly love.

---Ready to change?

---When?

---Now.