The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 8, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Achan’s stolen love for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 113 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 74.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_08.pdf

---Joshua 7 is about Achan pocketing for himself something of the booty after the victory of the battle.

---It has become known that many of the current soldiers involved in the war with Ukraine is pocketing. Achan principle is still at work.

---Of course the aggressor is not working with God but with God’s opposition together.

---War on earth is not holy. What is going to be a holy war is the War of God at the end of time before eternity to extinction all evil including Satan the author of destruction.

---Anarchy and destruction is the R&D of Satan.

---If we look back on our lives and if we have participated in Achan “pocketing” there is only one solution: confess your sins to God and ask for forgiveness.

---Be willing to make restitution.

---I always thought that when someone drops money in the street and you stumble on it you can take it because it is res nullius. Does not belong to anyone. Abandoned property.

---Is it? No. It is lost not abandoned. So do not touch it. The person may come back soon to look for it. I have taken it many times in the past. I ask forgiveness for these actions. They were wrong.

---At a garbage heap yard one can take anything. They are abandoned.

---When one engineer a situation to receive eventually is also wrong. I think back in my life when I did not think so and may have done it. May the Lord forgive me for that if He finds any trace of that in my whole life.

---The Bible is clear that these things cannot be done.

---David was a man beloved. Chamad. Greatly beloved. Achan chamad the stole booty pick-up as “abandoned”. Abandoned? When you chase them away? They have children and family that will come and claim it. It is not abandoned. It is stolen love. Achan had stolen love.

---The Bible is very interesting and one can adjust one’s life with it. Is that not a blessing? One should. When? Right now.

---You?