The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: What am I living for…if not for You’ for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 125 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 84.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_10.pdf

---Focus. What are you focusing on? That is the key.

---And he was rich. And enjoyed his wealth with what he was considering enjoyment is.

---Song, women and wine. That is the hedonist creed. Hedonist means pleasure=seeking person. Focused on pleasure, earthly pleasure to himself, his social links, stop. Everything horizontal. No vertical. Stop.

---Jesus told about a certain rich man that did that. Bigger and bigger wealth was his focus. Then this maxim of song-women-and wine. Luke 12:16-20.

---People are gatherers and store-people of wealth while they are actively working. Then they stop and think of enjoying, says the lesson.

---The best books were written while people were over 70 and 80, says the author.

---Daniel and John of Revelation, over 80, Ellen White over 70 for Desire of Ages and the classics.

---Moses, 60 when he wrote Job, Genesis and Psalm 90 in the Wilderness of Midian hiding from Thutmosis III. Over 80 when he wrote Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. The last over 100.

---Over 70 professors are giving me their publications. Gerrit van Wyk, prof. Cho who brought out two weeks ago a book on Church Music. A manual/history/philosophy of church Music the Adventist style we know since baptism. Should have been translated in English. Dean of Music retired from our Church University. Children are all musicians.

---But what are we focusing on in retirement.

---Have you ever had to knock the security room of a building and inside is a screen or double or multiple small screens for the one security person to see the back, front and sides of the building at the same time? He focuses from small screen to small screen. Multiple vision available life but able to see one at a time.

---For the first time, Haifa University Israeli neuro-biology scientists found out that a lizard with one eye looking forward and one back, has a double vision brain screen and a further brain watching it like the security man. Nothing new. God already created it that way 6000 years ago.

---Haifa scholars (Katz) did not say that but I say it. Right?

---Now they think this switching ability of the lizard holds the key for military and other purposes in future technology and AI. And God already put it in the Lizard at Creation. Good morning humanity who choose to be agnostic, hedonistic and do it my way lifestyle.

---When you become a Christian, your brain gets a double vision. A Christian has the ability to look at the same time at two sets of visions. Both lenses are very good and in fact by focusing on the vertical God involvement screen, the other vision is also better and clearer.

---The fog of misunderstanding and confusion in life and about life is removed.

---By who? No by Who.

---That is the point. So it is about time to switch on the second vision screen and get brighter vision. Is it not?

---Wealth? With better vision you will know what to do with it. I assure you.

---Did you secularize because of running for your own dreams? Those dreams were illusions, shades, mirages, imaginations only. Get real. Get the second vision.

---When? Right now.

---I do not know how.

---Easy.

---Pastors stand ready at homes to take your call and direct you to church where your second vision can be switched on.

---What a life then! I assure you.

---See you.