Studying Managing for the Master Till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Preparing for His translation (2424) of us at the Second Coming for Morning Manna in Managing for the Master Till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Teacher’s Edition is on page 91.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_11pdf

---People read Smartphone flashes, pictures and twitter messages but not the Bible.

---When last did people read the Bible?

---I will tell you what Peter said in 2 Peter 3:3-12.

---He said that there will be people like Jon Paulien who wrote Endtimes just when Gerhard Hasel died in 1994 making jokes about the pioneers who were saying that Jesus will come in 1844.

---Trying to ridicule historicists perceptions of prophecies as if things are going to happen soon. That is what Peter says kicking off in 2 Peter 2:3, mockers in mocking, sarcasm, irony, joke, smiles about those who cried that day when He did not come. But the error was an eyeopener to truth. Right?

---Peter said that these people are following their own lusts (idias epithumias). They are saying, where is the promise of the Second Coming?

---Everything remains the same. Also in the USA where the trading halted yesterday for multiple banks and fears of failure grew? Revelation says that when the beast takes control you cannot buy or sell unless you have the mark of the beast which is Sunday Keepers mark by the vicarius filii dei = 600+60+6. Get it?

---God delays because time for Him is nothing really. He desires you and me to be saved also. Says Peter in 2 Peter 3:9 “All” = panta should be saved. He hopes.

---But people are agnostic and atheistic careless because of money.

---There will not be 2424 trucks taking our wealth on earth to heaven. Nothing.

---Not even our shoes.

---Heaven at the second coming will be with a big noise. Those who will be saved will be in holy conversation and godliness (verse 11) agias anastrophias kai eusebeiais. Who said that holiness is not important. Perfection is not important?

---Talking about perfection, just a note. Sennacherib who came to Hezekiah and mocked God and overnight lost 5180 soldiers (literal Hebrew) and ran back to Niniveh to be killed in 681 BC by his sons in a temple…well he said in inscriptions always “I am a perfect man”.

---Sennacherib the Assyrian king perfect? He said in the same inscription about the enemies he caught in war: “I cut off their hands like you will cut of the sting of a cucumber in the season”. Cutting and perfection does not go together. Right?

---Yet people want to mix all kinds of filth with holiness. Not so said Peter.

---Those are not the people that go to heaven.

---Then Peter said that we should (look at verse 12) we should look and hasten the day of His coming. Expect. Alarmists not Quietists. Paulien wanted to be a Quietist. Rejecting Ellen White he is now.

---Some other professor I know said to his students apparently [according to their report] that he does not believe in Ellen White but he teaches her because he should. Then he broke his ribs. Is there a connection?

---If it happened to Sennacherib it can happen to people breaking their ribs as well.

---When you are expecting you are not a sleeper. The Greek word is prosdokoontas. Look ahead.

---What about you? Want to acquire some property before Jesus comes soon? Bare minimum. I would counsel. It does not look right now it is going to be too long. Right?