The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 12, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: I surrender all and rewards are coming for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 132 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 91.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_12.pdf

---“Good faithful servant, over little you were faithful over many I will upgrade you” said the lord or Lord in Jesus’ parable in Matthew 25:21.

---Reward for faithfulness?

---Faithfulness to what or how?

---Simple.

---Law is the character of God.

---Character of God is Agape love of Paul’s description in 1 Corinthians 13.

---Agape love is the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5. All of them.

---Fruits of the Spirit is how David described the Law in Psalm 19:7-11.

---And how this big spiral works with all these aspects parked on that spiral it is repeatedly coming to the side of Agape, side of Law, side of Fruits of the Spirit.

---From Agape to Law to Fruits back to Agape then Law then Fruits. And again.

---You see the spiral?

---The spiral is the character of God.

---There is only one spiral and all aspects on it is the same spiral.

---How is the spiral? Start reading Psalm 119. The author of this poem could not find a fullstop to finish.

---It is the longest Psalm in the Bible. God’s character is endless. He discovers more and more about it but notice that it is the Spiral that he is describing, Agape, Law, Fruits and back to Agape, Law and Fruits. Unending.

---So is the keeping of God’s Law, Agape and Fruits as well.

---It is not just one moment feeling to give some money for God at Church.

---It is a tithe principle unending. It is loving God unending. It is worshipping Him with the Fruits of the Spirit inside us unending.

---It is to be transformed into His image also with a similar Spiral circling in us.

---If someone told you she studied the Fruits of the Spirit, it was the Agape love of God she studied and it was the Law of God and His character. You got that?

---So where does Sunday worshipping fit in here? It does not.

---Selfishness? Does not.

---Selfseeking honor and fame? Not.

---I want to be a K-pop idol? Not.

---Honor to God and wish to elevate yourself to importance in the eyes of everyone does not go together.

---Seek God and let Him elevate you by surprise to yourself. It will make you humble when you realize how He cares for you and want to help you with your desires and wishes and needs.

---That is true living. Meaningful living. You role the spiral of God also with that spiral in you. Try it. When? Today. Right now. Lord, I surrender all. Unto Thee my Savior I surrender all.