The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Revelation 12 and why we were born for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 7.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_01.pdf

---Revelation 12 is about this cosmic struggle. Cosmic because it started in heaven.

---You did not know that. Maybe. Yes. Karl Barth, as we said yesterday, that great Theologian of the 1920’s and 1930’s denied it. Pipe smoking theologian denied Satan and the Rebellion in Heaven.

---It is irony that a theologian who cried out against Higher Criticism himself kept a relic of Higher Criticism by denying Satan!

---Almost he was right when he became wrong.

---So there was Jack Blanco a Dean of Andrews University who is a South African and in the 1970’s he graduated with a doctoral degree in Systematic Theology from University of South Africa comparing Ellen White and Karl Barth on Creation.

---Amazing. I read the thick book that is in Helderberg College Library in Somerset West in the Cape of South Africa. Over 500 pages.

---Green hardcover book. When Karl Barth makes a statement of Creation in a long paragraph of ten lines, Ellen White said the same in only three lines.

---It was funny but true. I was surprised.

---So in the struggle with the break of trust in God Satan denied God and did not want to convert back to Lucifer.

---So here is where you and I fit in currently.

---We are part of humanity for 6000 years that is given a free choice. Sorry Calvin and his followers who invented TULIP who denies free choice.

---Everything is an AI God that selects randomly without the subject having any input. Sorry Calvinism, that is not biblical.

---Did you read in the Bible it says: Choose ye today who you want to serve? I did. That means the ability to choose.

---So what does it mean? Let us say my name is Koot. Because I am a sinner and became one after been born, therefore Koot became Satan [a Satan disciple is a sinner] and Satan disciple became after conversion with the Holy Spirit and Christ Righteousness again Koot! You too right?

---But it is not finished. Koot became Satan’s disciple and after conversion again Koot (redeemed) and this is a witness and testimony in heaven that Lucifer who became Satan could have also become Lucifer again but refused! Wow.

---So grab your phone and navigate to the nearest church. You need to be part of this witness in heaven. Can you see why we are born? Great right?

---You need to be part. Do not miss out on this simple step. Are you navigating to church?