The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Overcome by the Blood of the Lamb for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 8.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_01.pdf

---Embrace sin thinking and overcoming sin thinking.

---The one is giving up on victory. Oh, poor me, I am sold out in sin. I have no power to break with it.

---The other is the victory spirit we see in Revelation 12 where the word “overcome” nikao is used. It is used with the seven churches in seven periods expected also for Laodicea generation which is digimodernists. Us. You.

---So the Bible ends with this word as well saying blessed are those who overcome.

---Jude 24 ends with Jesus the One Who knows how to help anyone overcome.

---If you focus only on the one side of the coin like Calvinists are doing, then you develop an attitude, it does not matter how you live, you are saved.

---Once saved always saved regardless.

---Somehow I have a feeling, and maybe I saw it in Calvin’s Galatians commentary some years ago, recollection though, that he emphasized sanctification and law keeping?

---So where does this attitude of lawless living come from among Calvinists?

---Some have suggested that the Calvin later Orthodox Calvinists are teaching is not the original Calvin. They say there is a difference and I saw an article on this once.

---They say the same with Luther.

---When Luther died in 1546 just two years later Lutherans signed a reconciliation contract with the Catholics to bring back some Catholic doctrines again for peace sake. It is online.

---The Bible as you can see in these texts cited, is clear about one coin about what Jesus did for us and what we cannot do by ourselves. The other side is what Christ is doing for us and can do with the help of the Holy Spirit in us.

---The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all three God, all three Lord, or three almighty, all three empowered for miracles.

---So why wait or hesitate. Throw away the pipe, the cigarette. Like Charles Brooks told one person in Chicago who said at his evangelistic meetings: I want to become an Adventist but I have a drugstore (alcohol beverages store).

---Brooks said, “My brother, take your very expensive liquor and go to the toilet and stand on your knees and look up to God and say with the liquor in your hand, ‘Lord Almighty, today I make an offering to you. A drink-offering as dedication for my total commitment to You’.”

---This is overcome. The Adventist way.

---Brooks said to another alcoholic. “Are you sure you want to be an Adventist?” “Yes,” Little Willy (see youtube video) said.

---Brooks aid, “We do not tolerate drunkards in our church, if I see you drinking, I will visit you and pray for you and read the Bible and pray for you and read the Bible but if you persist, I will throw you out. Is that clear? Do you still want to be baptized?”

---“Yes” Willy said. The end of the video says Willy became a pastor!

---Praise God, says Brooks, that He is willing to save from the bottom up!

---Are yu standing in line for baptism?

---When? Today. Call your nearest Adventist church. Right now.