The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Finley's Last Generation Theology the ten virgins and Laodicea for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 31.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_04.pdf

---Let Mark Finley chart out for you what Last Generation Theology in the book of Revelation is:

The purpose of the book of Revelation for our generation is to prepare a people to be ready for Jesus’ soon return and to unite with Him in giving His last-day message to the world. Revelation reveals the plans of God and unmasks the plans of Satan. It presents God’s final appeal, His urgent, eternal, universal message for all humanity.

---Where are the pastors who so proudly announce that they are not Last Generation Theology preachers! Hello.

---What is happening here? Exactly what Jesus told us in Matthew 25 with the ten virgins.

---When are they? In the Laodicean period of Revelation 3.

---What happened? All ten slept.

---They said “I can see” but they are blind. “I am dressed” but they are naked. What do they need, according to the Laodicean messages?

---Jesus said the virgins needed oil.

---Loadicean message said they needed an overcoming theology to correct and perfect their character.

---But sinless perfection is not possible.

---Remember Henoch? Noah? Abraham? Job? David? and let us jump to the human Jesus.

---All sinless perfect. Really? Really. Why? Spirit of God says it in the Bible and I believe the Bible. Do you?

---Are you going to white-out these texts from your Bible just because your mind refuses to think sinless perfection is possible in your life so also not in biblical times?

---Is it your feeling over Bible? Must the Bible be adapted to fit your feeling of life?

---Be ye perfect for I am perfect. Is Jesus lying? What are you saying?

---Is your view more important than the view of Jesus?

---Than the view of the Holy Spirit of these men who were perfect?

---So five girls were fine. They overcame in their characters and were sealed and ready to enter for the wedding.

---But five girls did not prepare the perfection of their characters. They thought it is not possible to be sinless perfect so they gave up trying so they were lax in their lives.

---Oh no! Oh yes. Tragic right?

---So where is the secret?

---Overcome says the Laodicean message. Just like the other 6 churches. Same message. No difference.

---Overcome what? Sins. How much? All. But what about my sinful state?

---Answer: Christ our Substitute fixed that already in heaven.

---He gave you a little simple task. Since no person knows you better than yourself. Fix yourself together with the Holy Spirit who also knows you better than yourself. Nice right?

---Start when? When I retire? No. Right now.