Papa Nieuw Guinea is currently being evangelized by Gideon Pelser and Dr. Poli of that country. Gideon's father Frederick Pelser was also an evangelist. In 1968 he held a campaign in the town hall of Cape Town. "Dead-men-do-tell-tales". Die Burger and newspapers showed that people lined up blocks away to get into the hall. Gideon looks like a clone of his father. "Like father like son". But now the news. 1100 have attended the effort so far. 900 were not from our church. 200 indicated that they want to get Bible studies and be prepared for baptism, May 11. We had 911 by Satan's work and then 1111's great flood in Philippines and 311's Tsunami at Japan. Everything Satan. Now 511 is coming in Papa Niew Guinea and it is the Holy Spirit's time not to destroy, but to change people's lives. Please pray for Gideon and Dr. Poli and their team of 30 Bible workers. The harvest is ripe...pray for the workers like them and involve yourself through it. Then came the reality update from Gideon saying... [01/05, 10:56 am] Gideon Pelser: Hi Koot. Thank you. Poli and I are part of a team of 2000 preachers who evangelize the whole of PNG and some of the islands. Poli is head of the Theology Dept at PUC in Port Moresby. This is a mega project. I am so privileged to be a part of it. My area is one of the smaller areas, especially at Lr Ted Wilson's outreach there are something like 40,000 in attendance every night. Sometimes up to 60,000. So we all pull the Oxwagon together in the same direction. What a privilege. We are going to baptize some 100,000 here.  Gideon Pelser cintinued: So what you typed above is only at my site. Poli has his own about 5 km away from me. Is this not great news? A few 100 000 is to be baptized in Papa Nieuw Guinea in a matter of weeks. You are part of a living growing movement. Correct?