Dear brothers and sisters in Christ:  主內弟兄弟姊妹平安:

Greetings from the Hacienda Heights Chinese Seventh-day Adventist Church.  May the grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
由基督復臨安息日會哈崗華人教會帶來的問安。願恩惠、平安從父神和主耶穌基督歸於您們。

Thoughts for the Month 本月思想

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness; For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,  I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.         Psalm 23:1-6

耶 和 華 是 我 的 牧 者 , 我 必 不 致 缺 乏 。 他 使 我 躺臥 在 青 草 地 上 , 領 我 在 可 安 歇 的 水 邊 。他 使 我 的 靈 魂 甦 醒 , 為 自 己 的 名 引 導 我 走 義 路 。 我 雖 然行 過 死 蔭 的 幽 谷 , 也 不 怕 遭 害 , 因 為 你 與 我 同 在 ; 你 的 杖 , 你 的 竿 , 都 安 慰 我 。在 我 敵 人 面 前, 你 為 我 擺 設 筵 席 ; 你 用 油 膏 了 我 的 頭 , 使 我 的 福 杯 滿 溢 。我 一 生 一 世 必 有 恩 惠 慈 愛 隨 著 我 ;我 且 要 住 在 耶 和 華 的 殿 中 , 直 到 永 遠 。(詩篇23:1-6)

Open your heart to the Lord and He will open your eyes to the lost

心扉向主敞開,祂必開啟您的眼睛,令您看到失喪的人

News for the Week 本週教會消息

Welcome and Happy Sabbath! We are glad that you have chosen to worship with us today. Please join us for a fellowship meal in the social hall after church service.

安息日快樂 ! 歡迎您參加我們的聚會。崇拜聚會後在交誼廳有聚餐,歡迎參加。

A big thank you to all members who came to celebrate the Church Status Organizational Ceremony last Sabbath. We hope you were inspired by the beautiful music, touching sermon and ceremony. May the Lord continue to bless this young church and each of its members.

感謝各位參加上安息日組織教會的成立典禮。願您因美妙的音樂、激勵的證道及儀式而得感動。願主繼續賜福本教會及每位教友。

Members of the Organizing Committee did a fantastic job. Thank you very much – from the platform participants to the ushers in the front to those helping behind the scene. There are so much talents, dedication and commitment in this church. This is great team effort.

慶典籌備組織委員會的委員們,您們完成了美好的工作。我們對所有台前幕後的參與者致上謝意。教會中有許多具有才幹、忠心及獻身者,此乃團隊的表現。

There will be a baptism on January 30, 2010. Four candidates will join the church by baptism and another two by profession of faith. If there is anyone who is touched by the Holy Spirit to accept Jesus as his/her personal Savior, please contact Pastor Cho.

130日本堂將舉行浸禮,有4位將藉洗禮及2位憑信接受加入教會。假如任何人因受聖靈感動願意接受耶穌成為他/她個人的救主我,請與卓牧師聯絡。

There will be a Communion Service on January 30. We invite all Christians to participate in the Communion Service.

130日本堂將舉行聖餐禮。我們邀請所有基督徒參與此儀式。

Our church will have a Family/Gym. Night at West Covina Community Center on Feb 6, 2010 (Saturday evening) at 6:30 pm. All members, young and old, are invited to come to this social evening of fellowship, games and fun. We have reserved the center just for our members. There will be basketball, volleyball, badminton, table games, game room for the children, etc. Bring your sporting equipment.

26 (安息日) 晚上6:30分本堂將於西可文納社區中心舉辦家庭/體育夜。我們邀請全體老少教友參加此團契、遊戲及歡樂時光。我們已為本堂教友們承租了場地。將有籃球、排球、羽毛球、桌球及特別為兒童的遊戲間。請自備球具。

Picture-taking for the Church Directory will resume today in the Kindergarten Room.

本安息日將繼續在蒙童班課室拍攝教友相片名錄。

The Youth/YA held its Bible Studies at Dominic and Ruth Chu’s residence at 3363 Rancho Rio Bonita Road, Covina, CA 91724. It will be held every Friday at 7:30 pm. For information, contact Renata Ganis    (714) 496-4897 

每週五晚上7:30青少年查經班已於朱有為醫生家舉行。地址為 3363 Rancho Rio Bonita Road, Covina, CA 91724請與甘雷納塔連絡。電話為  (714) 496 4897 

There will be a Parenting Seminar on January 16 @11:30 am in Sabbath School classroom, please contact Selina Choo.

926日上午11:30分在安息日學兒童班課室舉行親子講座。詳情請與朱陳潔玲聯絡

DVD from our first and second parenting class is available for those who missed it. Contact Selina Choo for more information.

假如你錯過了第一及第二次的親子講座,而希望獲得該講座的光碟的,請聯絡朱陳潔玲。

Please turn off or switch to silence your pager or cell phone. Thank you for your co-operation to avoid distractions in the House of the Lord.

進入教堂請關閉手機及傳呼器或轉成震音。以免在上帝殿中干擾節目的進行,謝謝合作。

Upcoming Events

Today     Church Choir practice and Youth Choir practice at 7:00 pm

1/30        Communion Service

1/31        Church Board, Church social hall at 7:30 pm

2/6           Church Family Night at West Covina Community Center at 6:30 pm

未來節目

今日                    教會詩班及青年詩班練唱,時間為晚上7時正

130              聖餐禮

131              堂董會晚上7:30分在教堂交誼廳舉行

26             晚上6:30分於西可文納社區中心舉辦家庭/體育夜

The final product of the DVD /CD of the North American Chinese Camp Meeting Sacred Music Concert has already been done. Thank God for the opportunity for us to honor Him through music. Thank our choir director Dr. George Hszieh for his dedication in leading our church choir.  Thank Mrs. Amabel Tsao for her enthusiasm to put this great project together.  Thank every single one of you who has participated in the concert.  It is $20 for each DVD and $15 for each CD as donation. If you would like to order, please contact Pastor Paul Cho (paulcho99@yahoo.com.hk) or Mrs. Amabel Tsao (beltsao@gmail.com) by email, and write checks payable to Hacienda Heights Chinese Seventh-day Adventist Church (HHCSDA). Our Church mailing address is: Hacieda Heights Chinese Adventit Church 2120 South Stimson Avenue , Hacienda Heights , CA 91745 .  All donations will go to our church future building project fund. Thanks you for your support.

北美華人帳棚大會本堂所負責的聖樂演唱錄影帶及錄音帶已製作完成。感謝謝薦潔醫生帶領本堂詩班演唱。也謝謝曹治誠醫生師母的熱心協助製作。更感謝參與演唱的每一位。錄影帶為$20及錄音帶$15。請與卓牧師或曹師母聯絡,支票抬頭請寫哈崗華人教會英文簡寫為HHCSDA。一切的捐贈將作為本堂建築基金。謝謝你的支持。

If you have not visited the HHCSDA website you got to because there are many activities photos. Also, the church directory is uploaded to the website but you will need to request for a sign-on. When you sign on into the web, you can request for a sign-on by completing a form. For information, contact Paul Cho, John Lou, Sam Wong or Pete Lou.

您是否已進入哈崗華人教會網站,因為您將可看到許多活動相片。同時教會名冊已貼在網站上,惟需要申請及登記。如要申請登入網站必需填完表格。如需任何資料請與卓甫剩、劉廣漢、黄撒母及劉耀洲聯絡。  

If you have any questions, please email to Peteyclou@yahoo.com by Tuesday evening for the week’s bulletin.

如果你有任何報告要登在節目單上,請於每週二晚前電郵劉耀洲:  (peteyclou@yahoo.com).

For your tithes and offerings, please use the envelopes at the entrance. Checks should be made payable to HH Chinese Seventh-day Adventist Church (HHCSDA). Thank you for your faithful giving and support of this Ministry. 

什一捐款及奉獻:奉獻信封擺放於入口處。支票抬頭請寫 Hacienda Heights Chinese Seventh-day Adventist Church (HHCSDA)。謝謝您的忠心奉獻以及對聖工的支持。

Should you have any questions regarding your tax deductible receipt.  Please feel free to contact our church treasurer, Mr. Pete Lou.

如對您的扣稅捐款收據有任何疑問,請直接連絡本堂劉耀洲司庫。

Prayer Ministry Team ‘s Theme for the Month of January 2010

禱告事工小組二O一O年一月份主題:

Pray for Hacienda Heights Chinese SDA Church 為哈崗華人教會禱告

Prayer and Thanksgiving Requests:
1. For Health Reasons:

a. Yuping Zhou's mother

b. Maggie Pang (keep on improving)

c.  Frances Gutierrez (Home and recovering)

d. Madhi Famili’s niece, Leila (leukemia, in need of bone     

marrow donation)

e. Lucille’s nephew (chemo treatment)

f. Pastor Stirling Berry’s father

g. Mr. Ji Jen Yao ( recovering)

2. New believers for their journey of faith

3. Church plan for 2010

4. Church future development plan

5. January 09, 2010 Charter Church Organizational   

Celebration

6. Prayer Ministry Team  

a. Knowing God more deeply through the infilling of the  

Holy Spirit

b.  Plan for 2010

c.  40 Days Prayers and Devotion  

d.  Divine protection over all the Team members and their    

lovely ones

7. Mission Service in China – Youming and Yuping Zhou

代禱及感恩:

1. 身體欠安者:

a. 周吳玉萍母親 

b. 彭楊碧玉 (不斷康復中)

c. 紀法蘭西 (手術康復中)

d. 勞健玲姪女Leila白血症需要骨髓捐贈

e. 李愛玉姪子在化療中

f. 培一理傳道之父親

g. 姚吉人 ((手術復健中)

2.  新信主的弟兄姊妹的信仰旅程

3.  2010年教會聖工計劃

4.  教會未來發展計劃

5.  201019日教會組織成立典禮

6. 禱告事工小組

a. 藉著聖靈的充滿更深地認識上帝

b. 2010年計劃

c. 40日禱告靈修計劃

d. 神特別保護禱告小經成員及其所愛的人

7. 周友明夫婦回中國服侍

Today after the church service we will have a special prayer session for our brothers and sisters who are not in good health and others.. Thanks.
今天聚會完畢將會舉行特別禱告時刻,為病痛之弟兄姊妹及其它事項代禱。謝謝。

This Sabbath Speaker (January 16, 2010) –
Pastor Matthew Yuen

Sermon Title: Personal Evangelism Made Easy

本安息日 (二O一O年元月十六日) 主講人:袁福基牧師

講題:輕輕鬆鬆作佈道

Next Sabbath Speaker (January 23, 2010) – Bryan Kim

Sermon Title: Amazing

下安息日 (二O一O年一月二十三日) 主講人:金光顯

講題:奇異

For details: please see attached file for the coming Sabbath (January 16, 2010) Hacienda Heights Chinese Adventist Church's Bulletin.
本安息日 (二O一O年一月十六日) 節目細節請參閱附件,哈崗華人教會之節目單。

You are coordially invited to join our friendly worship every Saturday at 2:30 pm. Thank you for your support and prayers.

*  Friendly Christian Fellowship

*  Bilingual Chinese and English

*  Inspiring Sermons

*  Insightful Bible Studies

*  Loving Care Groups

*  Fun Youth Activities

誠摯邀請您參加每週六下午 2:30 之友善團契聚會。謝謝您的支持與代禱。

*  友善的基督徒團契

*  雙語聚會-中、英文

*  激勵人心的證道

*  具有深度的聖經研究

友愛關懷的團體

*  有趣的青年活動

For more information, please visit our Church Website: www:hhcsda.org
詳情敬請閱覽本團契網址: www:hhcsda.org

May God bless you for your partnership with Hacienda Heights Chinese Seventh-day Adventist Church. Wishing you, family, and love ones all the best.  Keep trusting in GOD and be a blessing to others. May God's grace be with you all.  Happy Sabbath to all of you.
願神賜福與您參予哈崗華人教會的聖工!惟願你、家庭及所愛的人都能安康。不斷的信賴神及成為他人的祝福。願神的恩典與您們同在!並祝福您安息日快樂。

Cheers and blessings
Paul Cho,
卓甫剩
Pastor of HHCSDA

哈崗華人教會牧師

2120 South Stimson Avenue

Hacienda Heights, CA 91745