Happy Sabbath! As members of the church head back home, we say our goodbyes knowing that this may be our last. Its unexplanable how time flies so quickly but yet it seems like yesterday that we had arrived. As I was preparing for Sabbath School last night, I realized that 3 weeks is so short but plenty of time to build the foundations of a relationship. A lot of our students were not church members and when asked why we were here, they were shocked and couldn't understand the concept of a missionary. As we laughed together with the many questions they had, I was thankful for them even asking the question. I don't know if our classes were effective in improving their english, but hopefully our actions and time spent with each individual was enough to open their hearts to this community. We're thankful for all the prayers and all the pastors who are participating in the PMM program. This experience has definitely opened our eyes to a church community in which neither Grace or myself have seen. There's a lot of work to be done in these countries. Our thoughts and prayers will always be with Macao Blessing Church and we'll never be able to forget our time here. We may have said our goodbyes to the church members, but I pray our paths will cross once again. With God, we know that it will. :)