Today is Thursday and this is our last Evangelistic meeting in Kanamachi Church on this year.Thanks God Bless the meeting,we feels so close to Jesus throgh special music and the message. Its make our heart and mind full of joy and happiness.eight,the message one at the morning and one at the evening and before message we have wonderful specail music from Golden Angles.how is wish that we can Evangelistic meeting every day.I would like to say Thank you so much Pastor Shinmyo and Golden Angles.May God Bless all of you.and I also want to Thanks Pastor Seou who is the church pastor in Kanamachi church and korea church.we could work together,it is so wonderful experienced.After our meeting tonight,there is one lady from Taiwan taipei,she asking me to baptism her as soon as possible in japan,Praise the LORD.Please pray for her,so she can prepare her self to receive baptism soon.by the way,there are 40 around people came to the morning meeting and 50 at the eveing,the photos as below;

GA7(木) 009.jpg GA7(木) 015.jpg GA7(木) 046.jpg GA7(木) 049.jpg GA7(木) 050.jpg GA7(木) 052.jpg