“The Holy spirit works”

steps to jesus.jpg

“In the same way, the spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express” Romans 8: 26

I had special class on Saturday morning and I named it “vocabulary class”. Our text book would be “Steps to Christ”.It would be a step to a mini bible study to my non- Adventist students as well. The problem was who would attend my class? I was worried one time if I could convince them to come to my class since they are busy people and so much dedicated to their different careers. I never missed praying for them that somehow the Holy Spirit will work in them and they will have that interest to come to my class.

One Friday night, I received a  text message  from my student “are you going to have a class tomorrow? I will come .Few minutes after I read the message I received again a phone call confirming if I would have class. I was surprised how come suddenly they had that eagerness to come. That very night I manifested how the Holy Spirit works.

The Holy Spirit works in the heart of the people that we encounter. When we will ask it to help us in our work it will work beyond what we expect. Trust its power because it amazingly works!

Dear God thank you for sending us the Holy Spirit to work in our hearts and to other people’s heart. We are just your instrument and we need the Holy Spirit to work with us.