dsc02643.jpg

These cute, adorable and a mixture of passive and hyper active kids make my day. I got 16 kids, 11 boys and 5 girls. Every morning would be "good mornings"  and hugs and kisses.

dsc02401.jpg?w=150 dsc02475.jpg?w=142 dsc02492.jpg?w=142

Sometimes the girls would all come to me and hug me all at the same time. They would be pushing and pulling each other and even fight just because they all want to sit on my lap.

Each one of them has personality of their own that differentiate them from the rest. I've been with them for more than six months now so I know their own "uniqueness."They are like my own little kids, though I don't have one of my own, yet. Aside from the usual smart, nice, and good boys and girls, there are those who really stand out because of their unique personality or behavior.

dsc02394.jpg?w=150 dsc02396.jpg?w=150 dsc02397.jpg?w=150 dsc02628.jpg?w=150

One boy I call "little ajussi" because he's the smallest among the boys but he has the loudest voice and has the most energy to talk...he talks A LOT! Another boy would be rolling all over the floor and prefers to play alone. One girl is like a princess and has the softest voice that I couldn't even hear what she's saying.

And another would  be so sensitive that she easily cries when reprimanded. Another girl prefers to be with me rather than play with her classmates. ^^*

But inspite of their unique personality, they are all adorable! I love being with them and I've learned a lot from thm. In fac,t I'm still learning from them, every day.

Jenny teacher: Do you know how to read J-E-S-U-S?
Daisy Class: Yes!
Jenny teacher: Ok! How do you read J-E-S-U-S?
Daisy Class (all in chorus): JENNY Teacher!!!
Jenny teacher: :-) ^_* ♥♥♥ (heart melting)

I pray that these kids could indeed see Jesus in me. By teaching them Bible verses, Bible songs, by being their friend and teacher, by loving and caring for them, I hope that I'm showing them Jesus. 

What they see in me may be the only Jesus they would ever know.

Jenyveemoticon