"Saranghamnida!"(I love you) "Haneul-e-Kapshida!"(Let's go to heaven)- These are just few expressions I've learned lately that we are using to greet and welcome each other every night during the Evangelistic Meeting held here in Busan Central Church, the church where I was assigned in, as a missionary from the 32nd batch of 1000 MM.

The meeting started last Sunday night of April 25, 2010 and will end on Saturday morning on May 1, 2010. Our nights this week are filled with beautiful singing from the 7th batch Golden Angels singers. Before we listen to the speaker's message, they first render their songs which can soothe and awaken our sleepy souls wearied by the day's activity.

1.png

Our speaker is the PMM Director of Northern Asia-Pacific Division, Pastor Jonghaeng Kwon. Although I could not understand Korean language that much when the speaker delivers his message, I still can take a grasp of what he's talking about. And like some preachers all over the world this time, his main theme is about Christ's Second Coming.

2.jpg

As I attend every night, I've seen how the preacher communicates so well with the listeners. He gives them chance to express themselves. In other words, there is a wonderful and active interaction among them. I felt inspired seeing their nods of approval and heartfelt smiles with their powerful, loud "Amen!" I can feel the Holy Spirit working through each and everyone's hearts.

3.jpg

I knew so well that time is really precious here in Korea. And by giving time to God by coming every night, it made me see their great love to God, as God is also pouring down the Holy Spirit and heavenly knowledge upon them. Each moment we spend with God, I come to realize, is indeed a treasure, not a waste.

The meeting is still ongoing. Let's continue praying that some souls will be led at Jesus' feet. As they go to each of their respective homes , may they will share the heavenly message to others. And may the messages in songs and the messages of hope stay in their hearts not only for a night but for a lifetime. :)