Many people think Korea is never the best place to be a missionary?

Why? Because everything is easy and very accessible. It's a rich country you can also be rich. The hardship is not as hard if your mission field is in a remote place in the Philippines, or in the jungle of Indonesia or Africa. Where everything is in great lack.

In many ways it's true but if you look at all these things beyond the superficial understanding that we have. This makes Korea a very challenging and very good training mission field for missionaries. How? By proving how far your Faith could go and how strong your conviction could stand amidst the inviting world of materialism. Where obedience to every lust of the eyes is permissible. Maintaining your missionary Spirit amidst the abundance and freedom to satisfy all human appetites. Aren't these reasons could make us Praise our GOD for putting us here. It means God has seen amidst the strong hold of the enemy, HE had foreseen our success. The success of our mission.

In here I am a missionary by name and a teacher by work. As many of us always thought of. Many of us take it separately. We think missionary work and teaching are two different things. But the work in our English Bible Sschools, being a missionary and a teacher are not two separate things. They are two the same things. Missionary teachers are enclosed in the 4 corner mission field and not many of us realizes the mission needed inside the four corner of our classroom. Sometimes we underestimate the mission we can do inside that EBS classroom. A classroom filled with children of different family backgrounds, children of different moral standards and children who are blind and born racists.

But in the length of my stay here, I have seen how poor this children are, I can't help not to pray for their starving souls, I can't help not to rebuke their perishing mind, I can't take my children in the future to be like this. Our students are our children. The way we bring them to the LORD this time , will be our way to bring our own children in the future. They are our children in Faith. Regardless of who they are. GOD didn't send them in our EBS just to learn English and know about HIM when they are able to. But, they are there also to be healed, to be fed and to be restored from the greatest spiritual drought they are experiencing everyday.

Korean children are poor, Korean children are sick, Korean children are hungry, Korean children are weak, spiritually. They need us missionary teachers to lead them to the source of everything, our Dear SAVIOR. May it be our great joy to bring these children at the feet of Jesus.

Let us pray for the mission of the four - corner mission field.
Let us pray harder for this children who are bringing the future of this country.
Their future spiritually lies in our hands. Their salvation is in our hands.

Our English Bible Schools doen't exist for any academic reasons but only for this one word MISSION. Our EBS is a sacred trust, we are doing an equal work with all those martyrs in Africa or any land in the EYES OF OUR LORD... As we work for their salvation our value is the same.

No skill would be able us to do our mission. It's only by the double portion of the HOLY SPIRIT WE CAN TURN KOREA or the MISSION FIELD we have this time UPSIDE DOWN WITH THE GOSPEL.

Let us not allow the world secularize us, our mission, our conviction, our principle. Instead let us take courage for in Galatians 6:9 says "Let us not be weary in doing good, for in the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

We have great work to do.
A  great mission to to.
A  great prayer to do.
A great persevering to do.

But the fruits from all these work are worth the labor.
Seeing them in heaven with us someday!
Take courage Missionaries. Our labor wil never be in vain..

God bless us all!emoticon