Since I was a child it has been my dream to a work for GOD. Even without knowing what are really the nature of the work.
I remember  it clearly telling my mom passing by a Catholic church  when I was 6 years old, "Mom I want to be a nun"
My mom, shocked with what she heard from me answered me quickly " My daughter if you'll  become a nun, you can't have your own money, you will be always asking money from the church, you will be poor, you can't buy what you want"
I was not an SDA back then.

But mom sent me and other siblings to an SDA church infront of our house, because she likes us to be like the SDA children who can sing very well. I was baptized when I was in High School. The conviction I had about adventism  was very shallow and very poor, especially following the Sabbath.  But in my heart  there was a  fear that I was not making God happy with what I was doing.
I continued to be disobedient even until college. But in a christmas vacation when I was in my 2nd year college, my mom brought a book given as gift by an SDA pastor. It was "SUNRISE IN HER HEART", the story of Natividad Mallari. It was telling about her bravery during the Japanese period who used her wit to work with Japanese Governement and converted hundreds of prisoners to be adventists. She then helped other founders of MOUNTAIN VIEW COLLEGE to find a place for the institution.  In my mind I want to do the she has done. Standing up for GOD.  Back then it gives me great inpiration to read or listen stories of great people of FAITH. People who stood for God until their death.
Praying  I could have their courage but I was really weak. Not until reading Natividad Mallari's story.

The story impressed me so much. And it had given me a wake up call from my spiritual sleepiness . Going back to my university I was a new Adventist christian. I stood not to take classes on Saturdays. Not taking exams on Saturdays. That led me to be more blessed in my studies. That also led my univeristy proffessors to ask about my religion. That time God led me to share a lot about the truth. In every class reports  I always make sure that I could share the Bible and relate the relevance of what the Bible says. At first that was very awkward to do. My classmates felt I was too Holy. But, God was with me, my other christian professors were following my style. We got spiritually filled everyday in a very SECULAR UNIVERSITY . My decision to stood up for God during college, led me to do so many roles on counselling and I praised God as I saw their lives  turned to my Savior. I was even more impressed to be active in all church activities. Being different  from other students in my university,  led many of my friends to trust me and I led them to where I get everything, and that they could trust more JESUS.

As I looked back those days I can't imagine how God had forgiven me from being very disobedient. But the moment I went back God never failed to use me in HIS work. The work from that time until this time has given me great joy.
Great joy not dependent on everything that is superficial but a great joy that no matter what I can humbly find reasons to trust and be satisfied of what the LORD can do for me.

The moment you stood you can never imagine how great you can do for GOD. You can never know the great things HE can do for you until you try. No little gift that can't be so powerful if GOD will use it.
Serve HIM and be used!

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!emoticon