It was my honor to stand before you to share the love of Christ during the Missionaries' Retreat we met at Madaly last month. Since that time on several missionaries gave me phone calls and emails to share greetings and concerns of theirs. I really felt that I became a part of 1000 missionary family again.

The 1000 missionaries are scattered all over Korea. They do not often meet each other. Sometimes they may feel lonesome, missing Christian fellowship in their own mother tongue, at least in English language while they are serving in Korean church community. Recognizing this, I wish to develope this site, Everlasting Gospel Worldwide, better for the 1000 missionaries to feel very free to visit, share their mission stories, ideas, evangelism tips and etc. I wish this site to serve as an open space or plaza for the 1000 missionaries.

As you come to visit this site, I expect you to contribute whatever you can to make more missionaries to visit, to find more sources either spiritual or social, to gain more rest and peace.

Sabbath is coming close now. I wish all the missionaries in Korea to experience Sabbath peace amid their priest-like busy ministry for the Lord and fellow people. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and be with your family members in your homeland.

Kwon JohngHaeng, your friend.