새해에 건승 하셔서, 주님 사업에 모두 정진 하시길 기도 합니다.    
1 7 급보 입니다.
우연히 욥기를 읽고 있었읍니다마지막 입니다.
콩고 고마, 르완다 거쳐 부룬디의 수도 "부줌부라" 도착 했읍니다.
연합회 숙소에 짐을 풀고, 재무부장님 컴퓨터에 랲탚을 연결 하여(한글 때문) 3 만에 보니,
Kataliko(
카타리코) 목사님 사모님, Lukanga 대학서 Beni 가는 도중 많이 싫은 트럭 위에 타고,
험한 길을 가다 트럭이 전복 되어, 19명이 죽고, 사모님은 다행(?) 중상이라는 메일을 받았읍니다.
카타리코 목사님은 부친이 현재도 목회 하시고, 세상 일에 흥미 있다가,
금년에 루캉가 삼육대학 신학과를 졸업하고(12), 연세가 35세의 만학에,
"
나체촌" 기술 고등학교 건축 팀장 교장으로, 건축 자재를 가득히 싣,
30 "부템보" 출발 1 1 현장에 무사히 도착 했읍니다.
물론 가득 싫은 트럭 위에 6명의 벅돌공이 탔고, 이런 광경은 콩고에선 흔히 있는 입니다.
추후에 선교 보고 드리지만, BMW에서 지원해 주셔서,
처음으로 곳에 고등학교(성인,기술 실업고교) 시작합니다.
저희 선교사 들을 급파해서, 위로와 병원비를 지불하라 메일 했습니다.
카타리코 목사님 께도 연락 했답니다.
목사님은 2년간 마하와 SMI 장학금으로 졸업한 우수한 신학생 입니다.
모든 것이 하나님 께서 하시고, 까지 확고한 믿음을 가지고 있는 백성은 구해주신다는,
축복해 주신다는 "욥기" 마지막 몇장을 읽다 소식을 접하니,
하나님 감사 기도 하며, 여러분과 소식을 나누고 싶었읍니다
앞으로 1-2 주일 동안에 동안 밀린 선교 보고를 보내 드립니다.
"
나체촌" 고등학교 건설은, 이래서 , 하나님의 축복 속에, 어제부터 건설 시작 했읍니다.

하나님의
보호와 인도를 받아, 항상 축복을 경험하며 살고 았는, 콩고 선교사, BMW 아프리카 연락원,

승천 드림

-----------------                    --------------------              ===============

Urgent News to friends in Christ around the world,      Jan.7, 2009
I was reading "Job" on my way from Kigali, Rwanda to Bujumbura, Burundi, last several chapters. Connected my laptop to "Dani"'s (Burundi Union Treasurer) only internet line in the Union.
19 people died while riding on top of fully loaded truck from SDA Lukanga Univ to Beni has over-turned. Also on top of truck was riding Pastor Kataliko's wife. Her life was spared. Details I do not know yet. My Kenyan cell phone roams around the world but does not work in Rwanda and in Burundi. My Congolese missionaries were immediately dispatched to Beni Hospital with money and consolation. I do not know how serious she is but one thing I received in email was her life was saved!
Pastor Kataliko just graduated from SDA Lukanga theology with "Maha" and "SMI" scholarship for
2 years, and took up assignment as chief of "Project Technical High School"(sponsored and funded by "BMW Mission",USA). He was to become principal of the school and a pastor.
His team has left Butembo on Dec. 30, 2008, to "Bethel SDA Church", beside of where they were to construct high school, with full load of construction materials and on top of it were riding 6 masons (brick layers). This is not unusual scene in Congo's rough road. They arived safe after 3 days and they began construction Yesterday according to email report.
I am less than one thousandth of Job's faith. Simple truth God protects and spares His servants... has never been real. These are special blessings and gifts as I try to go on to do His work even a little bit as I owe Him a lot. He saved me, called me and chose me at 63. I pray He keeps me as strong as Caleb Jephneh claiming Hebron God had promised, to Jehoshua.

For now, from Yang, a missionary to Congo and BMW coordinator in Africa, living each day
tasting and experiencing sweet juice of special blessings from Him directly and personally...Thanking Him.
Pray everyone a Good New Year working for the Lord's work. Amen!