반복하시는 하나님
Does God repeat the same words?

"Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark." Genesis 7:23

wipe: 닦아 없애다, 씻어 버리다
ground: 지면, 땅
leave left left: 떠나다, 남기다
Question: Do you believe it really occurred as told in Genesis?  
a. Yes      b. No      
c. I do not know
occur: 일어나다, 발생하다
Question: Who were the ones who survived?
a. only Noah    
b. only Noah and his family  
c. All those who entered into the ark  
c. There were only 8 people survived
survive: 생존하다, 살아남다

"지면의 모든 생물을 쓸어버리시니 곧 사람과 가축과 기는 것과 공중의 새까지라 이들은 땅에서 쓸어버림을 당하였으되 오직 노아와 그와 함께 방주에 있던 자들만 남았더라." 창세기 7:23

질문 1. 홍수가 창세기에 기록된 대로 실제로 일어났다고 믿으시나요?
a. 예     b. 아니요
c. 모르겠네요
질문 2. 살아남은 자들은 누구인가요?
a. 노아 홀로
b. 노아와 그의 가족들만
c. 방주에 들어 온 모든 존재들
d. 사람은 8명만 생존했음

창세기의 기사는 설화가 아니고 실제로 일어났던 일을 기록한 것입니다. 큰 격변을 통해 방주에 들어온 노아의 8 식구만 살아남아 세상을 다시 시작하게 되었습니다. 그런데 지금까지 성경을 읽으며 같은 사건, 같은 내용이 반복됨을 보게되지 않나요? 어쩌면 성경 전체를 통해 하나님께서는 똑같은 말씀을 계속 반복하고 계시다고 생각됩니다. 어제 듣고 깨닫고 감사하다가도 오늘은 또 잊어버리는 나의 모습을 볼 때 그러한 하나님의 말씀이 큰 사랑으로 다가옵니다.

The record in Genesis is not a fale but what actually happenned. Only Noah's 8 family members survived who entered into the ark, and through this catastrophe, the world had to start anew. By the way, haven't you thought that the same events, the same themes are repeated so far? In actuality, perhaps God does repeat the same words throughout the Bible. I realize myself, who heard yesterday and understood and appreciated but forget the grace of God today, that this feature is truly out of His grace and care.