“Auschwitz – Birkenau”, Ostwiecim, Poland: A Human Murder Factory;      Nov. 22, 2009

“…Weeping may go on all night…”    (Psalm 30:5 Tyndale)

“He will remove all of their sorrows, there will be no more death or sorrow

or crying or pain. For the old world and its evils are gone forever.”   (Revelation 21:4 Tyndale)

We know Your promise for sure, O God!  

How could you allow this to happen to these people?

We may not know nor understand  Your purpose on earth!  

Please show Your face…

On a chilly Polish morning of November 22, 2009, we drove down to Ostwiecim (Polish name of prior to Auschwitz), about 300 km south-west

of Warsaw, the capitol.

4.5 hours of walking through this, very unfortunate history of mankind

made me feel vomiting all day long.

I knew of Jewish “Holocaust” through history, but witnessing the actual

place it happened with photos and evidences of gas chambers and crematoriums made me to believe we humans have a long way to repent our sinful nature…devils are in control.    How evil could we be?

5-14 days of travel inside a freight train, without toilet, without food or water (some had minimal food), many dead already in train, those who arrived were hustled to a screening room (screen whether fit to slave work), all stripped, women and children, unfits were immediately hurried to a shower room of gas chamber. Many women and children were chased out of crowded room to wait outside, cold and naked, most of them died anyway of exhaustion, dehydration and cold temperature.

Forced orchestra playing to make already tired of forced labor of 8-12 hours a day for more efficient to work…"Arbeit macht Frei", cynical and notorious sign at the front gate of Aushcwitz, “Work set you free”.

(This sign was stolen, CSB News Dec.18, 2009, but later news confirms Polish police recovered in northern Poland. The photo you see today could be last before stolen.)

Proud and happy looking SS officers in front of 15 hanged men, a fat prison

guard stepping his leather boot on prisoner fell down of exhaustion. Women and children lined up, naked, to the shower room, show a small sign of hope, not knowing it is a chamber of Cyclone B poison gas.

I smell ashes of those perished.

I hear gun shots of SS firing squad at the “Death Wall”.

Two dozens of questions, Why?  Why? ... could never be answered.

What in the world have they done wrong?!  

Was God doing “Job” (OT) in here?

Nazi has planned since 1935, and executed for 5 years; 1940 -1945.

Only Hitler is responsible?  Maybe Himmler or Auschwitz wardens?

What about SS officers who were jubilant pulling triggers.

How about Hitler’s “Jugend”?   Did you see photos of “Jugend” allegiance

to “Hitler”?    How could a former “Jugend” be a “Pope”?

A nation can be united under one leader, he orders, others obey…no one is responsible. Why?  Because they did it under orders. Here is the fallacy of “Norm”, a dying person hit by a car says “Ich bin richtig!” (I was right.), because he had a right of way.   Only God is righteous.

Polish resistance and miraculous break away from Auschwitz historically

pleaded Allied Command to bomb Auschwitz with evidences of Auschwitz

existence so that no more humans would be murdered.

But Allies did not bomb.   Why?   

Many things I had in mind to write,   I chose not to write.

“The one who does not remember history is bound to live through it again.”  (George Santayana)

Lest we forget…

Never, never, and never again!

Now we kneel down to God and pray to forgive us our sins, we cannot know the things on this side of heaven, we trust in Your Grace and Love to spare us and lead us never into temptations, but deliver us.

Maha Mission

슬라이드1.JPG슬라이드2.JPG슬라이드3.JPG슬라이드4.JPG슬라이드5.JPG슬라이드6.JPG슬라이드7.JPG슬라이드8.JPG슬라이드9.JPG슬라이드10.JPG슬라이드11.JPG슬라이드12.JPG슬라이드13.JPG슬라이드14.JPG슬라이드15.JPG슬라이드16.JPG슬라이드17.JPG슬라이드18.JPG슬라이드19.JPG슬라이드20.JPG슬라이드21.JPG슬라이드22.JPG슬라이드23.JPG슬라이드24.JPG슬라이드25.JPG슬라이드26.JPG슬라이드27.JPG슬라이드28.JPG슬라이드29.JPG슬라이드30.JPG슬라이드31.JPG슬라이드32.JPG슬라이드33.JPG슬라이드34.JPG슬라이드35.JPG슬라이드36.JPG슬라이드37.JPG슬라이드38.JPG슬라이드39.JPG슬라이드40.JPG슬라이드41.JPG슬라이드42.JPG슬라이드43.JPG슬라이드44.JPG슬라이드45.JPG슬라이드46.JPG슬라이드47.JPG슬라이드48.JPG슬라이드49.JPG