られたため、とても懐かしく皆様との再会を喜んでおられました。初日のテーマは「神
・捨てられた神」で、日本人の心を深く届く素晴らしいメッセージを届けて下さいまし
た。

長年教会から離れておられた方々、日曜日の教会から教会員のお誘いを受けて来られた
方、教会員のご家族や親しくしている友人など、沢山の求道者が訪れ、お帰りの際にはと
ても満足し、「明日また来ます」、と笑顔で約束下さいました。
五日間の短い講演会ですが、全日程を主が守り、導き、祝福くださることを確信しており
ます。皆様の沢山のお祈りを感謝致します。

TOKYO13 - Tokyo Central Church Evangelistic Meeting.

The first day of TOKYO13 evangelistic meeting at the Tokyo Central Church. Among many cities in NSD territory, Tokyo was selected and has started special evangelistic series.  

At the Tokyo Central Church, with Pastor Dwight Nelson who is the senior pastor of Pioneer Memorial Church, the first day of meetings was held last night. This meeting will be closed on coming Saturday, Sep. 21st.

Before the meeting starts, Golden Angels had opened the hearts of the audience by praising God in beautiful harmony.

Pastor Nelson was born and grew up till 14 years old in Japan and got baptized at Tokyo Central Church, so it was pleasing and meaningful moment for him to see all the church members again.

The theme of the first day was “God-forsaken God”. It was such a touching message for all the audience.

Many people who had left church for long time, who came from Sunday church, friends, families, neighbors of our church members were touched by the message and promised me to come back for the tomorrow’s meeting with smile on their faces.

Even though it is 5 days of short period, but I’m sure that God will guide all the plans and will bless this meeting. I really appreciate for all your supports in earnest prayer. Thank you.