Congratulations!

Pastor! You are almost done. I remember your first coming in Mongolia. I saw you in summer camp meeting in 2005. And i thought who is this man. But now I know that God has chosen us to meet and you are my pastor who guided me to God in every kind of way, I think it was not easy to convince that youths and they don't know about God, and only just for enjoying.

Pastor, truly It was not so easy to believe in Christ. But your kindness and patience had overcame our worldly thoughts. And i'm really thankful for you and your family! I remember your wife delivered your 2nd son in Mongolia. She's so brave. I know God is really happy for you.

Pastor I want to thank you for many many times that you have chosen me among all our church members to send Philippines as a missionary. I am young. And i am not good to be a missionary. I remember your encouragement to be patient there. Yeah! That really helped me a lot. I didn't spend even a less money. But you treat everything and just trusted me and sent there. In Philippines, many times I wanted to give up and I wanted to go home. 

But I thought about you. How about your all trust for me, and I remembered our promise. Because you asked me, Can you do this? And I said Yes! So I thought YES is YES or no is no. I said Yes. Thus I need to finish it. Pastor i faced many things. I felt guilt in my self and I have many prayer request now. You know 1st time when we have prayer time in campus for 30 minutes, My prayer finished in 5 minutes. I was ashamed and after all my prayer is not enough in 3o minutes. From such these things I learned a lot. God is teaching me how to be patient. 

And now I'm here, in Korea your wonderful country as a missionary! Hmmmmm. not so easy, But pastor I will finish this term successfully. Because my promise is still there. Even I'm having hard time to teaching but I'll try. Just I need your prayer! Because I said Yes- so I need to reach my YES 100%! kkkkk

Again My pastor, you are my father in Christ you feed us, you guide us, and  you teached us! You had shown your fatherly character for Our Maranatha church member as well as SDA soccer club! We are all your children in Christ!

Thank you Pastor, 

May God always be with you and guide you, And May He will dispatch you again somewhere in need of Christ in the world to spread the Gospel by using you!

Ariunaa, one of the first member Maranatha church, 35th batch missionary in 1000MM