God is full of surprises!!!

We have heard many thrilling mission stories and always feel deep down in our hearts the earning to go out and experiences those faithful people have experienced. Don't you like to experience God in a different and unusual way? I think every one does. This was the feeling I've had every time I've heard stories from Mission trips and Missionaries. 

I've experienced one things over the years of becoming a Christian, pastoring churches. I've asked for miracles and God has never failed me. But when life becomes comfortable we forget to challenge our faith and ask for miracles. More we do that more we lack faith and our Christian walk with God becomes superficial. 

If you are comfortable with what you have and your faith is not challenged, I would suggest that you get involved with Mission work. If we don't challenge ourselves with those sort of work, we become tempted by Satan and our lives become miserable. If you don't want to be miserable, out of touch and leading a meaningless routine lifestyle why don't you actively get involved with overseas mission work. You will need to challenge God with your finances, health and so many other things, and when you see God is in act your faith will strengthen.   

We have received a request from Share Him to help conduct an evangelistic series in Ghana, Africa. Initially there were 4 of us who were planning to go, but two more wanted to join. So we have asked to the Share Him coordinators if there were any possibilities and they agreed. We had visa issues, financial issues but God solved everything.

We felt little strange at first, but as time went by we fell in love with those people. Even though they have a very tough life they learned to enjoy life, take things easy and most of all they learned to Trust God.

I'm uploading some pictures and you may have some idea of how God blessed us. I encourage you to pray and actively participate in overseas missions. God bless,

Bold 

037.JPG DSC00348.JPG DSC00605.JPG DSC00427.JPG DSC_0084.JPG DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0161.JPG DSC_0234.JPG DSC_0243 (2).JPG DSC_0121 (2).JPG DSC_0146.JPG DSC_0036 (2).JPG