The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Ephesians 6 and Children honoring their parents for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 138.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_11.pdf

---Or try in alternative this one:  https://ssnet.org/lessons/23c/less11.html

---Children in Ephesians 6.

---Paul lays emphasis on the children honoring their fathers and mothers.

---So these tekna or children were of the age to just do that. Honoring.

---Why? Paul says the commandment has a blessing with it. Health and long years of living.

---In Chongni South Korea, where I live, there is a grandfather around the corner who is 93.

---Every morning he puts on his army clothes and hat and jump on his small tractor and goes to his lands.

---Early in the morning before 7 am.

---Sometimes at 7 am he is already coming back when I go for a health walk.

---Was he honoring his father and mother?

---His relatives are Seventh-day Adventists.

---The Holy Spirit is working on him.

---When Christ died he wanted John to take care of His mother.

---The wife of Nebuchadnezzar became 108 years old.

---In Dobong Church in Seoul, when we attended there, there was a member that was 104 years old.

---My mother in law is 90 years old and her best friend is 94 years old. She has also another friend that is 90 years old.

---The singer George Beverly Shea became 104 years old. His songs are in our hymnal.

---So there is something to it that if one is honoring the father and mother then one will live long.

---Is that not a good challenge for us? When last did you call your mother or father?

---Do you visit them often?

---Do you send them money for survival?

---Are you loving and friendly to them?

---When? Immediately.