The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 12, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Ephesians 6 and Trojan Horses in the Battle against Satan in our Christian lives for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 151ff.

The SSnet.org allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_012.pdf

---If salvation, faith, truth, Word of God, are the Wardrope of the Battle on earth for the Christian, then LGBTQH agendas are the Trojan Horse in Christianity.

---In the wooden horse is Satan himself directing those with him how to pursue their agendas at our universities and churches.

---You cannot talk how important Christian overcoming life is with pipe smoking in the hand. Hello Karl Barth.

---You cannot talk about Justification by Faith with beer and alcohol at your Table Talks. Hello Martin Luther.

---You cannot talk about the power of the Holy Spirit to recreate the old person anew in the new person, when you cling to your LGBTQH habits. Correct?

---You cannot teach the Greek of Luke, as a non-SDA professor did, and then remove the ashes of his cigarette from the Bible as he speaks. Correct?

--You cannot battle as a Christian Satan and his wrong ideas of doctrines and ethics with religious inclusive ideas of holding hands with Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Catholicism, Evangelicals saying: we are humanity fighting the common evil. What evil? Define. Correct?

---To mumble: “Peace is all we need” of John Lenon with hippies and gypsies holding hands with communists and liberals in Christianity, is missing Jesus words: “My peace I give unto you”.

---The Anglican Missionary to Africa to Enkhukhanyeni in Kwa-Zulu Natal was the Zulu Dictionary writer John Colenso in 1857-1863.

---He taught Zulus Christianity in 1857 and it is called the 1857 class.

---William Ngidi was one of the students and there were more.

---They learned English very quickly since they were bright.

---Colenso was happy.

---But then because Colenso got enwrapped with the Higher-Criticism of Holland, he begin to question the works of Moses and wrote actually a rationalistic criticism of miracles, facts of the Pentateuch or five books of Moses.

---In 1862 he visited England and we know where he stayed.

---He had his Greek Bible with him and wrote in the margin notes in the book of Romans. Until chapter 7 and then stopped. That was in 1862.

---In 1863 back in Africa his commentary on Romans was published but when you read it it is speaking about anti-colonialism or civil right activism, something Paul never had in mind.

---So the whole world today praise him for his courage as a hero of anti-colonialsm in Africa with his Zulu students standing by his side.

---In our times my uncle Jan van Wyk was asked to rebuilt the ruins of the church at Ekhukhanyeni mission station where John Colenso was.

---They were cleaning there and the workers threw out the books on a heap. My uncle picked up a Greek Bible and thought: “This is a nice gift to my cousin Koot”.

---So I got this gift.

---Later when I investigated the Greek Bible, it is the very one of John Colenso.

---With Roman notes.

---But…note this….nothing about anti-colonialism.

---Who wrote the anti-colonialism notes added to Romans since Colenso’s notes of a year before had nothing to say about it?

---Maybe just maybe William Ngidi. The one who can answer more on this is the Michigan University graduate Vukile Khumalo of the University of Zululand. But I cannot get in touch with him.

---So is it proper Christianity to add our own ideology to Paul and carry in aspects that are not said by Paul? Word of God is one of the instruments of this battle against Satan. But you cannot create your own words. Sorry Ngidi [alias Colenso Commentary on Romans].

---So is your pastor carried away with modern trends and try to scoop it up with the content of the Bible or ignore the content of the Bible to scoop it up? ---Move. When. Immediately.