The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 2, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission to be a Lighthouse for God for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 23.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_02.pdf

---Matthew 28:19 The Great Gospel Commission.

---Co-mission is a beautiful word for God is doing it with us.

---Who got the commission? The disciples.

---Many. Plus twelve that we know much about.

---Who were present? Maybe twelve? If one count in Judas Iscariot’s replacement.

---How could Jesus choose Judas Iscariot who was a dudd?

---The disciples were all dudds for three and a half years.

---Yes but Judas Iscariot betrayed Him. Yes, and Peter denied Him.

---They  were all Autumn leaves blown by the Roman wind at the cross, as the non-biblical poet said. Elizabeth Eybers.

---But when the Holy Spirit answered their fervent requests, they lightened up the world.

---They became Lighthouses on the rocks of countries for the Bible and Jesus.

---Jews were expecting at the that time the nearness of the Messiah, so all of them were saying: this is it!

---In 1 Peter 11 he said that Daniel 9:24-27 was the Editor Holy Spirit favorite text to announce the year of His coming! Hello Calvinists. Hello everyone. Did you see that? Look carefully.

---And do not say that my church does not believe this. Catholics, Thomas Aquinas did believe Daniel 9:24-27 shows 483 years until Christ. So did Reformers like George Joye, Calvinist Hugo Grotius. The list can go on.

---But my church never preach about that in Daniel. That is why you need to look for an Adventist church near you. There are more texts to look for in Daniel with the same principle calculating the death year of Christ. Is your phone out for navigation?

---Disciples on fire for Christ. Only pastors? Only priests? No. All. All who accept Jesus as their Saviors become followers of Christ and as follower a disciple of Christ.

---It was Dietrich Bonhoefer who wrote the book with the beautiful title: The Cost of Discipleship. And there is also a beautiful song they are singing with his words.

---But Bonhoefer was a Factive Atheist. Oops. Right. Who said it? Systematic Theologican from a Calvinist seminary who researched Bonhoefer. Jaap Durand.

---Do I believe Durand? Yes.

---Where is the true cost of discipleship? He paid the price. Period.

---Who? Christ. For what? For our eternal life.

---When the Creator gave His life for the creature in order to save Him the whole heaven was in anguish and when He was resurrected they were in uncountable joy.

---It was like a beehive in heavens above.

---After meeting Mary in the morning Christ quickly left to heaven to see His Father and by evening He was back again. How do you know that?

---Because when Mary wanted to touch Him in the morning, He said, do not. I was not yet with My Father. But in the evening He permitted Thomas to touch Him.

---So it is time to become a Lighhouse for Christ on the rocks saving drowning people. Nice right? Meaningful. When? Right now. Navigate this Sabbath to church. Look for the nearest Adventist church to where you are right now.