The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 13, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Ephesians 6 and face the spiritual battle unified as a church for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 164 and 171-174 in the Teacher’s edition (alternative one below).

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_13.pdf

---Or try in alternative this one:  https://ssnet.org/lessons/23c/less13.html

---The Lesson today says that Paul is a general (see Sunday lower paragraph) that asked the people in the Book of Ephesians 6 to prepare unified for a spiritual battle as a church.

---How many responded to Paul’s appeal from the jail waiting for the 27 year old Nero to decide his case in court? Billions who gave their hearts to Jesus.

---Suetonius the biographer of Nero says that a rebellion broke out and Nero as the general of the Roman Empire asked the soldiers to sign up.

---How many responded to Nero’s command from the throne of Rome at the age of 30 years old?

---None.

---Physical battle: none. Spiritual battle: billions.

---The texts collected in Ephesians shows that Paul does not have one individual in mind that was struggling with something.

---Because the Great Controversy Theme is part of our doctrines, the 8th Fundamental Belief, therefore as ingredient weaved throughout the Bible, Paul knows very well about that and experienced it firsthand.

---Satan as the R&D of death was breathing his foul breath over Paul while he was in jail writing this letter to the Ephesians.

---The churches’ battle is against Satan.

---So can a church incorporate five different doctrines of the Bible and call that unified?

---Can a church reject Last Generation Theology and some cling to it and call that unified?

---Can most Divisions vote for no-Women Ordination and three vote for Woman Ordination and call that unified? Especially if the voters for Woman Ordination keep their tithes back from the General Conference and go ahead with pastoral ordination of women. Is rebellious within a sign of unified?

---In Jeremiah 28 two prophets compete with the Word of the Lord. Jeremiah and Hananiah. Eventually Hananiah died for he was lying. He was not talking for the Lord.

---Is it unified when one of the members of the church made the statement: “I was indoctrinated to believe…?”

---Is it unified when one of the members said: “I would rather wish to be a small fish in a big tank than a big fish in a small tank?”

---Is it fine if some members just do what they feel they like and others are doing what the Bible says it is right or wrong? Is it still unified?

---So Paul talked of one baptism, one faith in Ephesians. That is unified. Based on the Word of God and members following it.

---People plan as if there is no battle out there. They plan for future as if everything will go on the same as last year and years before.

---The MOU every new president is signing up from now on at our universities and institutions must include the pledge: “I realize that I am president now and must do my best for the future of this institution. However, knowing the Last Generation Theology, at a certain point in time, God will begin to switch off opportunities and the whole world will experience a collapse. I must then be faithful to God and not get a heart-attack at conditions around me. That is what God is expecting from me.” Correct?

---Are you ready to face up with the spiritual battle of increased Satanic activity but also increased Holy Spirit activity of protection and help? Do have faith? When? Right now. Call your nearest Adventist Church and tell them you are coming this Saturday at 9h40. Is your Smartphone in your hand and the navigation?