The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Psalms SSnet.org series Lesson 13, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The opening song is Hymn 229 “Spirit of the Living God”.

The Topic today is: “Psalm 92 for the Sabbath for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Psalms.”

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 167.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2024:1Q:TE:PDFs:ETQ124_13.pdf

---Psalm 92.

---Psalm 90 is the Psalm of Moses said Ellen White and Rabbi Rashi in the Middle Ages.

---Rashi said that all Psalms from 90-100 was written by Moses.

---So a professor of Holland, J. van der Lugt studied in 2019 the vocabulary of these Psalms between 90-100.

---Look at the comparisons between Psalm 90 and 92 for Wednesday in our lesson.

------We know that Moses wrote Psalm 90.

---So we can now also know that he wrote Psalm 92. At least the author of Psalm 92 used the same wordlist or dictionary as Moses.

---evil is used in 90:10c but also in 92:8 and 10c.

---Our God is used in 90:17a and in 14b.

---In the morning is used in 90:5b and 6a and 14a but also in Psalm 92:3a.

---Kindness/mercy is used in 90:14a and in 92:3a.

---work of the hand is in 90:17a and 17b and also in Psalm 92:5b and 6a.

---your doings 90:16a and 92:5a.

---to blossom in 90:6a and 92:16b.

---to shout for joy is used in Psalm 90:14b and in 92:5b.

---to rejoice is used in 90:14b and 90:15a and in 92:5a.

---Are we going to say that the author of Psalm 92 was plagiarizing Moses who wrote Psalm 90?

---Are we going to say Moses wrote both?

---Some verses where the word or phrase can be found are the same in both Psalms. Coincidental?

---Inspired by the same Editor of the Bible, the Holy Spirit.

---What kind of Music does Moses make on the Sabbath? Solemn sound (verse 4). Compare our loud acoustics sometimes by rock and roll and modern J-pop and K-pop lovers.

---Psalm 92 is for the Sabbath.

---What does Sabbath mean? Rest. Rest from what? Weekly noise, weekly habits and weekly entertainment.

---Do we carry our weekly entertainment in the church? To duplicate? To win the pagan outside to come inside?

---But, said the critic…Moses was never in Lebanon. How does he know of the seders of the Lebanon (92:13)?

---Moses was a learned man and studied about it at university. In fact Thutmosis III the pharaoh, went into Lebanon area nearly 16 times to campaign looking for Moses. He would have been informed in Midian too about it.

---Just like Psalm 1, the righteous are compared to a tree and in this case, a desert tree, namely a palm tree that is planted in the temple of the Lord (92:14).

---The Lord is Moses’ Rock in Whom there is no unrighteousness (92:16).

---In the desert Moses experience the Lord as a Rock supplying the miracle of water to people. But, out of anger he hit the rock. So he could not go into Israel. But the bonus was better out of Mercy of the Lord…heaven after his death.

---Do you have an uncontrolled anger sometimes? Are you young? Do not. You can get a stroke and a double stroke that paralyzes you to live only three more years.

---Cast your yoke on Christ and He promises to carry burdens for you.

---Years ago we went bankrupt, my father and me for borrowing money from the Bank and the interest became too high. The Auction should have been that Friday. My father called me. My Japanese boss was a pagan and asked me why I am sad. I told him. He paid all my debts and that of my father the next day and brought our debt account to zero. Ask FNB in Vryheid for the story in 2001.

---God can use pagans to help faithful people.

---So the Love of God is worth clinging to.

---Where are you this coming Saturday? Bowling? No. In the parkinglot of the nearest Adventist Church. Is your smartphone out for navigation? When? Now.