The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Psalms in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Tips how to Study your lesson on Psalms quickly continues for Sabbath School Lesson on the Psalms.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages until page 88.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2024:1Q:TE:PDFs:ETQ124_07.pdf

---Tips to study the Lesson quickly continues…

---Many people do not have time to study their lessons.

---I will show you how you can, even if you are busy.

---For morning manna worship, open your Lesson on Tuesday.

---Page to Lesson 7 this week.

---Look at the main title cited from a verse in one of the Psalms.

---From the memory verse. You see?

---If You, O Lord, should mark iniquities. From 130 verse 3.

---Ask yourself: Why did the author of the lesson select this phrase?

---Books in heaven. Correct?

---So the author is going to ask God mercy when He deals with the books of our records of sins in Heaven. That is the theme.

---He cites Hans LaRondelle book Deliverance in the Psalms. He was a systematic theologian of Andrews University.

---I was proofreading his last unpublished work maybe chapter 4 (?) when he suddenly died.

---I used to drive many kilometers just to hear him preach or teach.

---You do not get this kind of people any more?

---They do not teach or preach Adventist sermons with a message God specially gave us. They try to imitate celebration music and worship of modern Christianity and think it is “progressive.” Bla. Jezebel did it in Elijah’s days. She was packed with jewelry, rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, footrings all from Egypt and Phoenicia. You can see it on her seal. Good sermons. Those were the days….

---A young student preached the other day from our pulpit. He was unpacking the truth that the previous pastor was hiding throughout his appoint years of preaching.

---There are pastors as if they are saying, I am preaching to you something that I am not practicing myself.

---A pastor went with a group to Europe visiting Reformed places. Then came back and preached the first Sabbath: Do not waste money. Give it to the poor. He is riding an extremely expensive car. Hello. What does Galatians 2:20 say?

---Books. God keeps records of what we do. We will be judged by our deeds.

---Are we saved by Grace or Works?

---No. Grace that Works. That was Calvin’s point but it is not Calvinists' point. That was Luther’s point. But it is not Lutherans' view. That is why Calvinists fired a professor of theirs at Westminster Theological Seminary in 1981 for being too Calvin and not Calvinistic [eclectic Calvin].

---Adventists in 1980 fired Desmond Ford for being too Calvinistic and not like Calvin and not like Adventists which is an advanced form of true Calvin but not advanced form of Calvinism. Only the truths that Calvin had can be seen in Adventism also. The errors not.

------When you have a second anywhere today during the day, go to the following site and click there:

https://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0.htm

Find Psalms in the list. Click on it.

---Click on Chapter in the Menu. Select Psalm 130.

---Click on it.

---“If iniquities You should mark, Lord (Yah), my Lord, who can stand?” That is the literal rendering.

---Jehowah's Witnesses insist that you should use the term Jehovah for YHWH in Hebrew for Lord in the Old Testament.

---Well, here in Psalm 103:3 the spelling of YHWH = YH. That is it. Abbreviated.

---Is it Jeh Witnesses or Jehovah's Witnesses?

---Can you see where dogmatism is getting us?

---Deviated Adventism falls in the same trap. They see something and insist that it should be that way. Then they grab followers and start their own church.

---Mercy. Wait (verse 6) for Mercy (verse 7). Now we are back to the Title of this week’s lesson. Correct?

---Another point is that in verse 10 we learn that all Israel’s iniquities are prayed for.

---With the Lord is hope, and abundance of redemption is with Him. Verse 7 as literal.

---How much can the Lord save? All. Why? Abundance of redemption is with Him.

---Do you need salvation? If you are not in heaven yet, yes you do. All of us do. Where are you this coming weekend? Saturday in Sabbath School at 9:30. Correct? Is your smartphone out to check the navigation to the nearest Adventist Church? When? Now.