It is Well with my Soul by the Three Tenors

If I have my facts right on this one, this billionaire, Francis Yeoh, save his money in heaven. In the city of Bath he paid for the whole concert $23 million, brought the three tenors in concert and let everyone come free to the concert.

This video is about that event. They sing the most beautiful song for this Christian, Francis Yeoh: “It is well with my soul”.

Came back to this video and is refreshed anew just like before. I sent this link to a pastor Francois du Plessis who's videos are also on YOUTUBE. A soft spoken man and deep Christian and he wrote back after listening to the video for the first time that it was so beautiful that he could not prevent a tear from falling. "When difficulties arise, as they will, remember that Jesus is by your side, a very present help in time of need. To meet trial bravely is part of the Christian warfare, and in this warfare all heaven is interested. Christ knows what temptations you will meet. He knows that when one accepts the truth he or she will have a cross to lift, and He is ready to give the needed help. At the moment when you are offering your prayer for help, you may not feel all the joy and blessing that you would like to feel; but if you believe that Christ will hear and answer your petition, the peace of Christ will come." Taken from an uneducated Victorian period lady, Ellen White's book, Christ Triumphant page 205.

I wish to personally say that I am addicted to this video for three reasons: the tenors excellency as usual with them; the depth of the words that pulls my heart up to heaven, if I may say that; and the dedication of Francis Yeoh and his total involvement with the words, music and Spirit of the song. I think the whole universe were watching that evening at this particular song. His dedication will not go unnoticed for sure.

Online song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvi8vWVswMA

Koot van Wyk

South Korea