The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 9, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission taking care also of the rich and not only the poor for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages 74-78.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_09.pdf

---“Much is said concerning our duty to the neglected poor; should not some attention be given to the neglected rich? Many look upon this class as hopeless. . . . Thousands of wealthy men have gone to their graves unwarned. But indifferent as they may appear, many among the rich are soul-burdened.”—Ellen G. White, The Ministry of Healing, p. 210

---Jesus had rich people involved with him. Nicodemus and Joseph of Armithea. The Armenian church claims a lot about Joseph of Armithea for themselves.

---Nicodemus was a professor in Mosaic Laws in Israel of Jesus’ day.

---He must have been famous and wellknown for his intelligence and skill regarding the law.

---He was a follower of Jesus behind the scenes of Jesus’ daily activities, protecting and helping where he can.

---There are many in powerful positions that listen to God for them to be used to help his faithful followers.

---When I worked for Kyungpook National University, which is a state university in our country here in South Korea, Sabbath was never a problem.

---Why? Angels protected me through at least four individuals.

---Angels protected me through my headteacher dr. Kim. A few times in the 14 years working there, our activity was going in Winter to cut into Friday edges of the Sabbath.

---The sun goes down in Winter about 5h10 but they wanted to stay until 5h30.

---I told the headteacher that I had to go before 5h00 because of Sabbath and my religion.

---When it was 4h30 the headteacher came to me and said, it is time for you to go because the Sabbath is coming.

---He did that every time there was an event like this. Guard the edges of the Sabbath by a Buddhist or agnostic headteacher! A God-fearer. May the Lord bless his endeavors.

---Zaccheus was a tax-collector and he worked on the principle of one for you and one for me. But he repented with Jesus in his presence. He wanted to get rid of some of his wealth to give to the poor.

---There are certain political parties in countries where their politicians are teaching their members to hate the rich. But they themselves are very wealthy! What a paradox.

---The greatest need of the rich and powerful is the need of salvation of the impact of their conscience and personal guilt. There are many around you at this moment.

---Jesus was a young man of 32 years old but He impressed the rich very much.

---Pastors who are 30-33 years old can do the same. With the help of the Holy Spirit and angels these wealthy seekers can also find salvation in Christ.

---Are you 30-33 years old?

---You can do it! Correct? When. Immediately change your focus not to forget the rich and powerful in your community. Not all of them is secular only.