The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Psalms in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Psalm 139 and God everywhere in my life as the Psalms say.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages until page 45.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2024:1Q:TE:PDFs:ETQ124_04.pdf

---Psalm 139 is the focus of our lesson today.

---God knows everything about me.

---God is interested in humans and search them and know every part of them, their DNA and RNA inherited as well in detail with their weaknesses.

---Christ knew all the weaknesses of all humans since Adam to the Second Coming and totaled them together in one pile and then took maybe the weakest human nature one can think of and overcame all those weaknesses’ temptations and got victory on our behalf.

---Somewhere in Christ’s nature is you too. He was without sin. We are not. But with Him there is a backdoor to the problem.

---Stand up, sit. God knows (v. 2).

---All my navigation He tracks (v. 3)

---My linguistic thoughts and semantics He knows (v. 4).

---God embraces me (v. 5).

---His knowledge is unapproachable for me (v. 6).

---His Spirit is everywhere, I cannot flee (v. 7).

---Heaven or Hell, cannot get away (v. 8).

---Early morning by boat on the sea? His hand is there (vv. 9-10).

---Hide in darkness? (v. 11). Darkness is daylight for God (v. 12).

---As fetus God knit me together (v. 13).

---God made me wonderfully (v. 14).

---My frame was designed by God from the beginning (v. 15).

---My unformed fetus stages God shaped (v. 16).

---God’s Theos Intelligence is far exceeding Aritificial Intelligence made by humans (v. 17-18).

---If the Lord would slay the wicked (v. 19)

---The wicked has wicked thoughts (v. 20).

---Hate God and David hated them (v. 21).

---Enemies they are (v. 22).

---Investigate me God, my heart and thoughts (v. 23).

---If you see wrongs lead me correctly to heaven (v. 24).  

---Can you see the value of the Psalms for us? God loves humans and was always involved with them for more than 6000 years already.

---Can you trust God? Why not?

---Can you trust Satan? No.

---Last month Satan sent to the South African Division a rumor that 172 pastors from Sunday churches wants to be Adventist and they will soon begin with Adventist evangelist meetings in Malawi.

---My friend in South Africa is a pastor and he contacted his friend in Malawi and he confirmed that it is just a scam and a fake.

---Now today we received knews of 100 Indian Sunday keeping pastors that wants Koreans to teach them Adventist doctrines. Same genre as Malawi or is it this time true?

---Andrew Kang and his pastors from Presbyterian and Methodist churches are true. The Methodist deacon walked into our church in the mountains and we were just six members. Could not miss the news. And it was true. He asked: “Are you the Andrew Kang Church”?

---Satan wants to cry Wolf, Wolf to make the members tired and non-responsive. Then when the true call come later, they also think it is fake.

---But not you. Correct? You will stay in tune with God and careful watch His work when He needs you. True?