The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission as Presence of God DBA = doing business as for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages 10.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_01.pdf

---Involvement, Looking for the sinners and lost sheep, Incarnation and today the Presence of God until the Second Coming.

---Presence of God until the Second Coming?

---Yes. The DBA of the Trinity.

---Have you ever heard of the DBA of the Trinity? No? Now you do.

---It is simple mathematics of the Bible.

---When Jesus was asked “show us the Father”. He answered. I have been with you so long and you ask Me to show you the Father?

---If you saw Me, Jesus said, you have seen the Father.

---What does this mean? DBA. Doing business as. Jesus was doing the Father’s business on earth as if the Father is here. = Presence. Correct?

---So then it was time for Christ to leave and He promised to be with them until the end of the earth.

---How do you leave and be a presence at the same time? Simple. He did it with the Father. He is now going to do it through the Holy Spirit.

---When I leave, He said, I will sent you the Holy Spirit. What does this mean? DBA. Doing business as. The Holy Spirit is doing Jesus and the Father’s business on earth as if Jesus and the Father are here. = Presence. Correct?

---But people are saying that there are only two namely Jesus and the Father. The Spirit is just a power not a person.

---Sorry.                                                                        

---The Spirit has anthropomorphic aspects: searches deep things of God (1 Cor 2:10); teaches (1 Cor 2:13); dwells in you (1 Cor 3:16, Rom 8:9, Rom 8:11); whom God has given (Acts 6:32 hon = which); spoke (Acts 8:29, Acts 13:2 in the Codex Bezae Cantabrigiensis[not a Good Greek Manuscript]); caught away Philip (Acts 8:39); bade to go (Acts 11:12); sent forth (Acts 13:4); spoke through David (Acts 1:16, 20 and Nehemiah 9:20); mortify (Rom 8:13); lead (Rom 8:14);  bear witness (Rom 8:16); make intercession (Rom 8:26); helps infirmities (Rom 8:26); groans with no sound (Rom 8:26); love of Spirit (Rom 15:30); mind of the Spirit (Rom 8:27).

---The space or zone of the Spirit is the temple of body (1 Cor 3:16; 6:19; Rom 8:11, 8:9). Earth in Acts 7:55; Christ the Father is in heaven.

---There is one Spirit not many (1 Cor 6:17). One Father and One Jesus (1 Cor 8:6).

---The Spirit is Lord (2 Cor 3:17; Acts 13:2 and 13 and 13:47.

---The Holy Spirit is also Creator (John 1:1-2).

---The Spirit is God (Acts 5:3) compared with verse 4.

---Spirit is embodied truth (John 15:26)

---Spirit is identical emanation of Christ? I send Myself? (X) I send another (o). John 14:16.

---Spirit testify of Christ = DBA of Christ but is not Christ (John 15:26).

---The Spirit fills, fruit, gift, baptized, receive, prophecy, law of the Spirit, newness of the Spirit, joy and peace through the Spirit (Rom 15:13); sanctifies, love of God is through the Spirit (Rom 5:5); words and preaching (1 Cor 2:4).

---Spoke Christ through Holy Spirit (Acts 1:12).

---Can you now see the DBA as separate person of the Divine Trio in Heaven (using Ellen White’s words in Evangelism and Desire of Ages)?

---All three are God. All three have Agape love. All three are Lord. All three are Creators. All three are involved in the Plan of Salvation. All three have presence in us through each other DBA.

---Some people say Lucifer is the third member of the Trio. Sorry. He is not Lord, not God, but a creature. Cannot be part of the Divine Trio. Divine? No creature is divine. Sorry.

---Is that clear enough?