The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying The Great Controversy SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The opening song is Hymn 229 “Spirit of the Living God”.

The Topic today is: “Our High Priest for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson.”

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 10.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2024:2Q:TE:PDFs:ETQ224_01.pdf

---Adventists are experts on this topic: Our High Priest.

---Edward Heppenstall wrote a book on it and it is online available.

Source: http://sdanet.org/atissue/books/priest/index.htm

---You need Jesus + the Sanctuary of the Old Testament + Leviticus 16 + Hebrews 1-10 and mixing all this will bring you Our High Priest.

---Qualified, quantified, excelling, beyond all, attaining, receiving, defending, protecting, interceding, providing, supplying, giving, erasing, settling, establishing, on behalf of the saints of all generations.

---For each term used there is a text in the Bible or Hebrews or Romans or Ephesians stating just that.

---I forgot to say helping them to overcome all temptations (Jude 24).

---Is our High Priest able? Abundantly so.

---Is he forgiving anyone? Yes, if the person repent and recant.

---If your recant you prove by deeds your words is true.

---You have to seize sinning.

---I have no way to say whether Carl Jung and Siegmund Freud stopped sinning. I cannot say what happened in the Jewish Temple in his last days going there (Freud). What is known of him is a can of worms.

---The can of worm boys are Johann Wolgang von Goethe, Friedrich Engels, Karl Marx, Carl Jung, Siegmund Freud, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Karl Barth. By their fruits you will know them.

---Wittgenstein is really a can of problems. Suffering from depression as did his suicide three brothers, he came from the world’s second wealthiest family in 1890 through his steel tycoon grandfather Karl Wittgenstein.

---He hated Brahms music. He had dirty relationships that is ashamed to mention but it is all in Wikipaedia.

---With these friends of his doing shopping, he was very rude.

---As an elementary teacher he lost his temper for a boy of 11 who lost his father and was raised by his mother struggling to get income, and he hit him three times on the head in the maths class and the boy fainted. He carried him to the principle and resigned. The children called the neighbor and he came walking passed Wittgenstein saying: “You are not a teacher, you are an animal trainer”.Wittgenstein ripped his daughter’s ear nearly off.

---Temper. Rudeness. All the problems Satan can give an person was pumped into Wittgenstein. But…

---In 1915 he wrote in his diary that “I am a worm but God made me a man. Let God’s will happen with me.” He wrote in 1947, four years before his death in 1951 that he got a letter from a old priest saying that he hoped God will be with his work and that His will will be done to him. He wrote, yes, may God’s will be done to me”. So after all the dirty washing in Wikipaedia so that a reader feels one can never get Wittgenstein ever clean, I am thinking that God forgives 1000 times and the Holy Spirit stands next to everyone so that if there is but just a fraction of hope to turn around, instantly the person is rescued. By our High Priest.

---You got it? So where are you this Saturday? Fishing? Climbing mountains? No, you are parking your car at the nearest Adventist Church at 9h30 so that you can attend Sabbath School and do not miss the series The Great Controversy. Is your phone out? When? Now.